or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

Hey, welcome back! Also, not sure if anyone replied, but that's Zegna.
  Nice find! However, I don't think you need to roll the sleeves. The length looks like it'd be perfect if you left them alone, and right now you're borderline showing too much cuff even for an MCish fit. For some reason the jacket made me think of a recent fit from WAYWT, also with sleeves rolled, but you can see the difference in length and effect (http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/98925#post_6503893)   Unless that was just a red herring to...
  Nice, what's the material on that Forme jacket? Something summer friendly?     Not even Unis? I always thought of it as more "MC"ish.   Also... jesus Nat. You've been killing it lately. And in the middle of the summer doldrums, too.
  Got some nice ideas, Ian. I haven't read the replies you did/didn't get in WAYWT, but I'd offer two bits of advice:   1) It seems like you're still trying to find the look that's really 'you.' (The first fit you posted seems especially incongruous with some of the others) That's fine, many of us (myself and probably 70% of the forum included) are somewhere on the road to really uncovering their personal style. Once you figure out the big conceptual puzzle pieces, ie....
  For what it's worth, I don't think it is an orphan, and even if it is, it should be no problem to rock with black white or grey pants.   Also, to the guy who posted that originally (sorry, meant to post the other day but forgot) - that's a pretty cool item. I found one with sleeve buttons like that a while ago, nice detail. Too bad one of the peak lapels looks like it might be a bit trashed. By the way, the sleeves are very likely supposed to be that long... it's a...
  Next time start with a high price and wait.
    Thanks fellas. The Guidis are the 995s in donkey. Absolutely love them and they're incredibly comfortable, definitely going to look into getting some backzips in the near future if I can find a good price. And WAYWT is my daily soap opera, I'd feel weird joining the cast.     Nice fit, would have preferred a different coloured shirt or maybe even just a lighter blue, but looks solid.     Very nice. Those jeans are 8oz? Must be nice this summer. Until recently I hadn't...
Well done on all the Lobbs gents. Lately my synergy has mostly been of the Van Heusen variety, so good on the rest of you!   Nice take on the uniform. Is that AA T the loose summer crew? I'm still on the hunt for the perfect loose non-v neck before summer runs out.     Yeah sorry man, you flew too close to the sun on wings of puppytooth. A solid shirt would have solved all your problems. As it is, that close-up looks kind of like a pointillist painting.     Here's my own...
Dude you should be posting in the StyleZeitgeist thrift thread.   Except they don't have one.   And you'd probably be the only poster.   ....   PICS PLEASE!
    Yohji looks real to me... don't think it's a really an often faked brand.