or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

I found a couple of (still in package, so NWOT?) condoms in an otherwise nice leather jacket once. Left them in the pocket and the jacket on the rack.   I feel like my joke about resurrecting thread derails from the past didn't land precisely as intended.  Womp womp. Guess that explains why they were still there.
 The non-answer to that conundrum can be found the last time the thrift thread debated this like 200 pages ago. Also, to whoever was bragging about carrying his gun everywhere: people like you are the worst.
 One is much older than the other.
It's all good man. When I started, I paid over the odds for alterations for a Hugo Boss (I know...) sport coat that was just never meant to fit me. Don't even think I wore it once. It happens. You might want to consider whether it's worth it to get BB shirts altered though. You can buy brand new BB shirts in slim and extra slim fit on sale for probably not much more than you paid for that, when you include alterations costs. Just something to think about. In other news,...
 Nice line or not, buying and paying for alterations on a shirt that will always be too big on you is probably not a good idea. Sorry dz.
 I believe you're supposed to kick the nearest cart.
 They probably won't be, but that's my size, so if they are, please kop!  Hey that thing is pretty awesome! What's the availability status?  Or if in doubt, just shit talk Toronto. That'll get a good reaction no matter what insignificant bump on the country you find yourself in.
 1) Why?2) What size?3) Go get them.

I think we've officially hit peak Belvest.