or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

100%. Canadians aren't nice, we're polite. There's a difference.  But yeah, we definitely cannot.
 Sig-worthy.
That is a hell of a collection, very nice.
Somehow it's already getting too hot for tight jeans.  
Who was it that was looking for rainwear? This thing looks like it'd get the job done: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/bring-sg/item/3a8736/
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not planning to baby these things or anything, but I do need to get them to a state where I can wear them without worrying about the leather cracking. Folks in the CM shoe care thread suggested Bick4. Might try both that and Reno.
Thanks so much. So would mink oil damage it? Or just not be effective?   I'll look around for Bick4.
I purchased some deadstock shell cordovan boots that are dry and, I guess, in dire need of conditioning. I read Horween recommends VSC for shell conditioning. Was also looking into Renovateur or Saphir cordovan cream. My cobbler suggested mink oil instead, because he said the others would be more for protecting and polishing. Can anyone advise?
 Carpe Diem S24M in black Horween shell...     [[SPOILER]]
  But, dude's name suggests he's from Canada as well (among other things to do with his character).