or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

Thanks so much. So would mink oil damage it? Or just not be effective?   I'll look around for Bick4.
I purchased some deadstock shell cordovan boots that are dry and, I guess, in dire need of conditioning. I read Horween recommends VSC for shell conditioning. Was also looking into Renovateur or Saphir cordovan cream. My cobbler suggested mink oil instead, because he said the others would be more for protecting and polishing. Can anyone advise?
 Carpe Diem S24M in black Horween shell...     [[SPOILER]]
  But, dude's name suggests he's from Canada as well (among other things to do with his character).
ˆ Moma
  My bag was busted and I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, but I liked the fit so here we go.
 Wow, looks like some small rich dude, or possibly a whole army of them, unloaded their shoe closet on the site. Some good pickings there.
 Side note perhaps, but does anyone have experience with Dye It Black? I've been meaning to drop a couple of things off with them, but not sure how effective the process will be.
 Ha I wish, these are my cheap beaters.
Picked up these Zam Barrett 'zero' shorts from his archives sale a little while back.  Finally warm enough to wear them.  [[SPOILER]]