or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

I live in Canada and I've never been hit with duties from Rakuten.
 Awesome. Not sure if this is the case in other cities, but there is a subset of Torontonians (or possibly a majority) who just can't wait to live in their Canada Goose jackets every fall.
 On the plus side, the people-watching on days like this is great. There's no consensus on how to dress... some people in sweatshirts, some in full-on winter coats.   Just teasin. Sounds great.
@AlexanderTG I'll take your word for it that you are indeed having fun.   Four degrees here today. How the hell did that happen?  
So apparently construction has closed off the little place I was doing waywts. Bah, back to square one for now.  
@MickeyPunch Perhaps, but here in Canada I don't tend to put on winter coats until it's at least -10 outside, so there's also that.
 Few waywts from two weeks in Germany (above) and Spain (below).  [[SPOILER]]
 It is... and if by 'lucky' you mean 'were OK with buying it second-hand,' then I sure am. There's this one on Rakuten that I'm pretty sure is the same: http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/576815000708/ but sounds like you have something good coming your way. Didn't notice any CCP at suus, just A1923, ma+, m_moria... and a ton of beautiful winter coats that seemed borderline too warm for Spanish winters, including a gorgeous Forme one I would have bought if I...
 A bit late to the party but I have one of those WJK hoodies and it's one of my favourite items. Very heavy and stiff and very slim, but personally I love all those things about it. Zam's hoodies are quite nice too, not sure if he's planning to do wool ones again in the future those are really great. Also just to chime in on the store talk... I dropped by Suus in Madrid the other day. Didn't buy anything and made it clear early on I probably wasn't going to, but that...
 Hah no way, I went there for the first time ever that weekend. Wife and I were in Berlin as part of our honeymoon. Also what the hell, gone for two weeks and @Benesyed turned into the best waywt poster.