Posts by DeadBoy

@FrankCowperwood that latest fit of yours seems really different from most of your stuff, but it's great. Assuming those boots are the same ones you posted in the Artisanal thread? Look great.   However, not to be that guy... but your quote is actually from Ned Flanders.
 Cloak x Han Solo. It looks a bit costume-y, but I love it, especially with the belt. Also great fit @the shah, textures and proportions are incredible. This thread's on a roll, Let's kill some of the momentum: 
 Serious question: why not? I'm genuinely curious as to what he thinks of his brand being restarted without him.
Forme is great. I bought my wife a double breasted suit of hers a few years ago, and it's one of her favourite pieces.   That coat is gorgeous, and I'd consider buying it off you if it was pure wool. Hope it goes to a good home.
Anyone care to place a wager on how long before it ends up on Grailed?
 I would have gone 38, but good luck.
Depends on the boots. For my black 995s, mostly slim black and grey cotton, linen or wool pants. For my brown 995s, anything from black or blue jeans to grey dress slacks.
 My wife, upon seeing Season 6: 'Wow, everyone's right, you do look like him.'
I mean, if we're posting photos with our vices...   [[SPOILER]]
 Fair enough, just the thing I've heard most often. And having Kramer-ed my way into a pair of Z-1s, I can attest that there are other quite slim Zam pants.