or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

Been away for a while, come back and see so much cool shit, I just had to post one of my own. It's from about a week ago, before the sudden drop in temperature forced me into a life of hermitage.  
I was there recently. CCP is basically the only clothing they have at that store. SA had been breathing down my neck through the whole store so I didn't give it more than a cursory glance.
The USA is not a Commonwealth nation. If you aren't familiar with why, I'd suggest listening to the soundtrack of literally the most popular stage show in the world right now.   Our Prime Minister is Justin Trudeau, not Stephen Harper, who is presumably off writing another book about hockey now.   Also: our dollar is a joke, we get slammed with duties for international purchases, minimum shipping for us is like $40, and we're all going to die because of a leader our...
Beyond a shared colonial past, occasional visits from the Royal family, and a sparsely viewed international competition every four years, there's very little to being in the Commonwealth.
Some good lookin Guidis for a good price, I reckon. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ragtag/item/r2101801477676/
 Yeah. Ended up paying almost an extra 40% in duties and fees. First and last time I ordered from them.
Man those navy guidis look cool. I think you should be fine.
Don't think the jeans really go with the derbies either. Though the SNS sweater and coat combo looks really cool.
 Oh so it's not so much whether ccp boots work with jeans, as it is what jeans they work with. I would think a thick pair of raw denim with a 7" or less cuff and enough length for some good stacks would be just fine. I don't like spending a ton on jeans so I'd just get some N&F and taper them if needed.