or Connect

Posts by PeterL

Brand new Paul Smith Naked Lady Billfold Bifold Wallet  $160 shipped conus   Style #: AJXA/1032/950 Black leather White and purple stitching, one bill slot, six internal card slots, two receipt pouches Made in Italy Width 11cm     Height 9.5cm    Depth 2cm
Brand new Incase CL55400 Blue Denim Canvas Tote Suit Up To 13" Apple MacBook Pro/Laptop   $45 shipped conus 
Brand new. $185 shipped conus + 4% paypal fee
The listing here is for one pair of new without tags A.P.C. Rue Madame Paris navy dress pants  in size 38 EUR, which roughly converts to size 29 based on the measurements taken. 90% wool, 10% mohair     Measurements: Hem: 7" Inseam: 31.5" Rise: 10" Waist:...
I suppose just adding exposed eyelets is a much easier job than converting speed hooks to eyelets.(Assuming that the suede PTB have no hidden eyelets)
BRAND NEW. ONLY TRIED ON.  BROOKS BROTHER BY RANCOURT COLOR8 CORDOVAN BOAT SHOES 7D These are some beautiful cordovan boat shoes. It's a shame that these don't fit in my wardrobe. Selling for $380+shipping cost ALL SALE FINAL. RETURN IS NOT ACCEPTED.THANK YOU
Thanks everyone! I just placed an order. Will post pictures when i got them
Any thoughts on this boat shoes and the price? With the 15% off, they are about $380 http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Cordovan-Boat-Shoes/MH00232,default,pd.html?dwvar_MH00232_Color=DKRD&contentpos=22&cgid=
Any comments on this pair of whiskey? [IMG]
Edit:I was told the price is $750