or Connect

Posts by PeterL

I am planning to do it myself. Can you tell me a little bit more on what products should be used for stripping and dying cordovan? Thanks
My plan is to leave them in the sun for a month then use dark brown cordovan cream to darken them.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will leave them out in the sun for a month and post some pictures then.
I thought about that. But they appear in two different color. Left shoe is reddish and right shoe is brownish. Not sure which shoe is darker.
So I got this pair of used Marlow knowing that the color mismatch problem. One shoe from the older batch. Is there a way to fix it? What products would you recommend me using to bring the color closer to each other? Thanks in advance.
The Jcrew boot has flat welt and the LWB has reverse welt. I think that's why the boot is shorter.
Brand new Paul Smith Naked Lady Billfold Bifold Wallet  $160 shipped conus   Style #: AJXA/1032/950 Black leather White and purple stitching, one bill slot, six internal card slots, two receipt pouches Made in Italy Width 11cm     Height 9.5cm    Depth 2cm
Brand new Incase CL55400 Blue Denim Canvas Tote Suit Up To 13" Apple MacBook Pro/Laptop   $45 shipped conus 
Brand new. $150 shipped conus + 4% paypal fee
The listing here is for one pair of new without tags A.P.C. Rue Madame Paris navy dress pants  in size 38 EUR, which roughly converts to size 29 based on the measurements taken. 90% wool, 10% mohair     Measurements: Hem: 7" Inseam: 31.5" Rise: 10" Waist:...