or Connect

Posts by jakej

Anybody have any pictures of the dark brown double monks after some wear? Been thinking about these for awhile wanted to see how they hold up.
This is getting crazy.
Museum calf dub monk.... Please please please.
Anybody seen these in any stores around Houston? Interested in checking the fit.
I picked up some canoe mocs in brown chromexcel. I was wondering what I should treat them with. I would like to waterproof them but could someone run over the benefits of different products one might use? And recommend different products? I've seen this addressed before but mostly in response to natural chromexcel. Is there a major difference in taking care of the two?
I just picked up some BB ESF OCBD's and I feel like they are a little long in the back to wear casually untucked. Is there a rule of thumb for the length on a versatile OCBD? I have read somewhere on here about guys getting them shortened to about mid crotch, is this normal?
Looking to purchase the Beckel Canvas War Bag or a similar bag for an upcoming trip. I prefer the natural canvas but I would consider other colors. Would love to purchase a new one but $18 shipping is a little ridiculous on a 2 lb. bag. PM me if you have one you want to get rid of! Thanks! http://beckelcanvas.com/products_view.php?products_id=22
Yeah I recently picked up 3 ESF. Accidentally ordered just the SF and was surprised at the difference once I exchanged them. Anyone have any experience with Joseph Abboud jackets?
I had looked at the Fitzgerald in wool but I noticed they don't have my size in the online store (38r). I know the store here at the galleria doesn't stock any of the slim or extra slim fit shirt sizes so I'm not sure how likely they are to stock jackets on the smaller sizes. I'm going to try and stop by in the next few days.
So I recently went into Nordstrom's to pick up a pair of Park Avenues. I came across this navy blazer. I know that Hugo Boss isn't a widely accepted name around here but I have been looking for a navy blazer for some time and have had trouble finding anything decent in the ~$300 price range. I just wanted some opinions on anyone's personal experience with this jacket or another. It has a different texture than that of a suit jacket and a ticket pocket which I think is...