or Connect

Posts by jakej

Anyone have any recent repair/resoling done? just wondering what the usual turn around time is.
I measured 18 inches for the shoulders.
I picked up two of these recently, a 38r and a 40r. The 38r fit me better so I need to unload the other jacket. It is new with tags. I have included a stock photo from Suit Supply, if you would like others or questions please pm me.  Nice jacket, got a chance to wear the 38 recently. price dropped to $110 shipped. P2P: 20 inches Sleeve: 25 inches BOC to hem: 30 inches functional buttons
Interested in that as well. Camp soles are useless in wet conditions and wear down too easily.
Sold.
Recently picked these up on here and while I love them they are unfortunately too small. I remember when these dropped and it was hard to justify the retail price tag but I will tell you after handling them they are certainly the real deal. Shoes are used but only a few wears on them. Just looking to get what I put in to them, $185 shipped CONUS plus 4% for paypal fees.    For reference I typically wear a 9.5 in AE. PM with any questions, Thanks for looking!
Wait what? Does the mr. Porter sale continue to increase percentage off?
unable to locate the listing. link?
Have some double monkstraps sitting in your closet? I'd like to buy them. looking for a pair in new or like new condition or used for the right price. If you have a pair you might want to get rid of please message me to discuss pricing. Thanks!
I do if they get particularly wet.