or Connect

Posts by akwit

Looking for something of a bit higher quality than the typical "10 piece mens grooming sets" you see n Amazon or Ebay.   Not necessarily looking for the most expensive, nor do I need an extensive set, just the basic tools but high quality and in a solid carrying case for travel.   Thanks in advance-
Looking for sub $125 shirts that have a slightly higher than normal collar band (thinking 1 and 3/4 to 2 inches).   Prefer spread collars but open to really any style.   Have tried Wurkin Stiffs collar stays but would still just like a nice strong collar that doesn't collapse when I wear a suit/blazer.
Why not? Makes for super-easy on/off... That said, not a must, just a preference.   $500 max.
Prefer a dark brown with a zipper, if possible.   Two of the ones that I have found thus far that I like are the:   Andrew Marc Hillcrest:     and the Hudson Angus:   Anyone know of any others I should consider that are similar to the above?
I have owned PUMA socks forever and they are incredibly soft and comfortable. Now however, I cannot seem to identify the same ones as there are so many versions available.   Some are mostly poly and spandex while others are cotton, poly and spandex.   I just bought the Nike Dri-Fits which get great reviews but I dont think they are very soft at all.   Recommendations?
Ideally with a zipper.   The Rogue "Pakir" is exactly what im looking for but I cant find stock anywhere.     Anyone have any ideas for other brands?
I cant seem to find any undershirts that are low enough V's that they are hidden when wearing a dress shirt open.   Has anyone tried the 60/40 blend from Hanes? Are they breathable?   Ive always used American Apparel which are great but they are somewhat expensive and I find that they dont hold their shape...
When looking to taper a dress shirt, do you prefer to have your tailor take-in the sides or pin the back? (i think thats what its called; they fold over small bits of fabric in the back of the shirt as opposed to cutting the sides of the shirt).   The former runs me $20 here in NYC while the latter costs $12.   Which look/fit do you prefer?
Ideally something made specifically for men but open to all recommendations.   Thanks!
Yes! Thank you.