or Connect

Posts by akwit

Am looking for a nice lightweight Henley that either has a little poly or stretch in it, so that it maintains its shape. I love J Crews all cotton ones but one go in the dryer and they shrink at least a size.   American Apparel ones are good but I find they are a little too fitted and are more suited for cold weather.   Any ideas?
Am looking for a nice lightweight Henley that either has a little poly or stretch in it, so that it maintains its shape. I love J Crews all cotton ones but one go in the dryer and they shrink at least a size.   American Apparel ones are good but I find they are a little too fitted and are more suited for cold weather.   Any ideas?
I'm looking for good plaid shirts, oxfords and the like. I already own quite a bit form J Crew but would like something more fitted.   Thanks.
What an absolutely brilliant suggestion.
Anyone have any suggestions?
The "Hit Men" boot by Kenneth Cole is the exact style I am looking for; unfortunately I just don't like the quality of the leather used in that particular shoe.   Wouldnt mind them in suede too.   $300 max; any ideas?   I live in Manhattan, NYC.
I love their Modal underwear. I recently bought two pairs off of Ebay that are 92% Modal and 8% Lycra, whereas all of the pairs I have bought form dept. stores are 90/10. The 92/8 from Ebay is not nearly as comfortable as the 90/10's.   I cant seem to find any Calvin Klein underwear (from a reputable website) that carries the 92/8 split.   Can someone help me confirm/deny that these are fakes?
Hello all-   Am looking for a recommendation for a good, slim fit henley that is 100% cotton. Most ive found are partially poly, which for some reason irritates my skin.   The J Crew ones are quite nice but a bit too expensive for me at $50+ a piece.   Thanks!
 This is exactly what I am looking for albeit with a slightly longer toe.Who/what is Meermin?
Thanks for reading-   Am looking for a dark Gray suede oxford, with a brown wood-like sole. I prefer a slimmer sole and a longer, somewhat pointy toe.   Preferably under $250.   Any suggestions?