or Connect

Posts by smashwindow

Guys please don't yell at me for this n00b question. But where can I get Jun backzips in a true 44.5?
zamb goes above and beyond! We don't have a size 50 in stock but no worries we'll tailor a 52 down.
Synth I like that coat, wish I could make out the pattern better, perfect fit for the weather today. Finally sunny in boulder after 5 days of 8° F highs. I'm wearing my LUC farmers jacket.
Rick geobaskets make decent snowboots.
LUC Felted wool suit.
Which email should I send to, I've been using the online form. I'm currently truing to buy a full LUC suit and they haven't responded to 3 emails.
Trying to buy things from darklands Berlin Send 3 emails saying send PayPal request to me. 1 email saying sell me your shit. 1 email saying take my money!!!!!! Then 4 weeks later I get an email, Greetings human, we are sorry to say the label under construction tee shirt you wish to purchase is out of stock.
synth if you ever decide to sell that Ann coat, you know who to call
Whyyyyyyyy!?!!!
I just got my minimal high neck, has much more shine and grain and exposed zippers very similar but different.Stitchy, Nigel cabourn has nice short watchcaps.