or Connect

Posts by smashwindow

Hey guys any thoughts on my form? 322.5 for 5reps, and my 2 cents I'm wearing a belt fastlift shoes and rehnband sleeves.
The boots are gorgeous Eton, I just received my first CCPs and I think that for us with wide feet the best way to roll is to size TTS in UK sizing and make sure you get the padded insoles. Does anyone know how to size Augusta sneakers? I've seen some on eBay but the guy claims a 44 would fit a 12.5 US. I'm looking for the all black ones with two straps if any has seen them?
I love rick bombers
@pickpackpockpuck Probably too small but let me know how they ftt. I'm an 11.5, but I find sizing down a half size is the way to go with rick
If you don't kop and they're 44s I sure will.
They sell this at the commissary in prison.
I wouldn't even bother ordering Guidi's that I can't get measurements for, its a total crapshoot. In my experience though I've noticed two trends, newer guidi is less oversized, boots with laces are more oversized than those with zips. Still not much help I know.
[IMG]
Sure, I know this has probably been asked before but for a 44.5 should I get CCP 9 or 10 or does it vary between lined and unlined?