or Connect

Posts by smashwindow

Guys how fast do drips wear out? Are they really just going to be useless after a year of wear? How do they compare to rick sneakers in terms of durability? It seems like they float around from owner to owner as they veer toward their inevitable demise.
Ffs we have this stupid conversation every 3 months, buy something with a heavy taper like thesehttp://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2559&category_id=&manufacturer_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62 or if you've got the money BBS, zam barrett or Leopold bossert.
75% of my eBay deals are outside of eBay.
Noctone, I rarely venture out of the baller boot thread for that very reason. This forum is shadow of what it was two years ago.
Song For the Mute
^ Seriously though which monstrosities do you guys think are best A1923 Hand Painted lace ups, or guidi metal plated?
Yeah they have good prices. The problem wasn't that it was a mistake, it was how it was handled, they called me a liar even after sending them proof. I'm sure they didn't receive the money and the problem was their bank, but there was no assistance from them at all. Helps to preorder like Eton and eck were saying, I bought some SFTM FW14-15 at a large discount from cruvoir alike 4 months ago. Its understable that it would work that way, if you preorder the shop has very...
^ I feel the pockets placement on IE pants makes your bum look flat
Now I know who stole the LUC jeans from under my nose!! I saw a bunch more pics of A1923 SS15 and im not really impressed with neon colors that everyone is doing. Also I would stay away from serie noire, they charged me for a jacket and never shipped anything, claimed I never paid them, I had to file a claim with AMEX and then serie noire sent me nasty emails for weeks. These Guidi's are seriously great debating between these and the painted A1923s