or Connect

Posts by thams

Here are my #8 Dovers after a little over a year of heavy wear.   
I learned the hard way as well with some AE shell Kenwoods during a visit to Boston in a snowstorm.  Lesson learned.  
Haha, no - I'm very meticulous about wiping them down whenever I get in from outside.  The white patches is the dreaded "dry" shell that develops on some shoes/boots.  They've been that way from day one.
Happy Friday all!  My Cigar boots have been pulling snow/ice duty and need some TLC.  Maybe I should send them to the Dubs Spa for some R&R.  I'm sure they'd come back lookin' fresh and clean!     
I think it's where the finish has flaked off where the eyelets/hooks were punched.  My cigar CT boots have the same thing going on.  It's a little frustrating, but mine haven't gotten any worse.  Now that there's more wear on the boots it's almost impossible to see.
I'm seeing $691 for the color 8 CT boots.
You and me both. 
 I don't think it's possible to eliminate the creases.  I think the buffing and brushing diminishes the bloom so that creases are less visible.
Thanks!  Top Left: Leffot Color 8 Naval Boot.  Top Right: Cigar Cap Toe Boot from Alden DC.  Bottom Left: Leffot Color 8 Dovers 
Thank you, sir!  I need to add at least one more shoe to be a bit more well rounded.  I'm thinking either a pair of 974's or possibly even color 8 tassels.  Not sure if I could pull off the tassels though...  I admire those who can.