or Connect

Posts by thams

I think it's where the finish has flaked off where the eyelets/hooks were punched.  My cigar CT boots have the same thing going on.  It's a little frustrating, but mine haven't gotten any worse.  Now that there's more wear on the boots it's almost impossible to see.
I'm seeing $691 for the color 8 CT boots.
You and me both. 
 I don't think it's possible to eliminate the creases.  I think the buffing and brushing diminishes the bloom so that creases are less visible.
Thanks!  Top Left: Leffot Color 8 Naval Boot.  Top Right: Cigar Cap Toe Boot from Alden DC.  Bottom Left: Leffot Color 8 Dovers 
Thank you, sir!  I need to add at least one more shoe to be a bit more well rounded.  I'm thinking either a pair of 974's or possibly even color 8 tassels.  Not sure if I could pull off the tassels though...  I admire those who can.
Family photo of my small Alden collection.  I need more shoes...I'm a little boot-heavy.          
Was finally able to take some natural sunlight pictures of the Day Trippers.  I like the reddish-brown color they show in strong light.  Happy to finally have them after a long wait.        
Breakin' them in.   
Keep 'em and love 'em.  As others have said, you probably won't notice the spots as much with wear on them.  I'd keep them 100%.