or Connect

Posts by thams

Wearing my first pair of shell shoes ever purchased - faded out Kenwoods.  They need some work after some rain and they need a new soles.  Just like wearing slippers.    
King LWB in need of a cleaning.  Worn 2 to 3 times a week -- always reaching for them over most other shoes.  I've almost considered buying another pair so I can wear them more often...    
I really really love my cigar CT boots from Alden DC, but these are a cut above.  Those will show off patina so well in the future!  Congrats.
I guess Leffot is making a cigar Indy as well?  At least that's what it looks like from their Instagram feed.
Sorry, that came off preachy.  I figured you knew the situation, but I didn't want others to think this was an open order.
Also, these were reserved a long time ago, so the pre-order has been closed for a long time.  It's not a new order, but that it's being filled now.
Yep.
The Alden gods are smiling upon us.  Just got a call from Leffot about the Day Tripper pre-order from 2 years ago.  They're going into production and should be in sometime later this year.  My boot collection will be complete!  
Great picture!  I wish plaza worked for me.  I'd be all over these.