or Connect

Posts by dicee

Just picked up my first Sinn (Flieger 356 with display back). I think I'm in love. Please ignore my logo, its for my strap hustle.  
Up for sale are my Suede Snap Buckle watch straps. They are only 24.95 shipped!       Alpha Bravo Watch Straps are hand made in the heart of Amish country, Lancaster PA. The straps are made from the finest suede leather sourced from a local tannery. The minimalistic styling of these straps will give your watch a unique look. The snap buckle straps are adjustable to allow for some minor stretching. The strap hardware is made of nickel plated steel . The color is a...
Up for sale are my Suede Snap Buckle watch straps. They are only 24.95 shipped!       Alpha Bravo Watch Straps are hand made in the heart of Amish country, Lancaster PA. The straps are made from the finest suede leather sourced from a local tannery. The minimalistic styling of these straps will give your watch a unique look. The snap buckle straps are adjustable to allow for some minor stretching. The strap hardware is made of nickel plated steel . The color is a...
    ~ALPHA BRAVO~ Nato Straps in Suede for sale: These are High Quality hand made in the USA Leather Nato straps in  Suede Tobacco Brown . I have three sizes now, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm. I have been wearing mine for over a year and it has held up and aged beautifully. The nice thing about suede leather natos over nylon is they will not slide around your arm like so many of my natos do. I looked around for others selling suede natos and nothing came up in this...
Special discount for SF'rs. Use code 'SFDISCOUNT' to receive 15% off of your order. Now through Jan 21st!
  I listened to this small complaint and the hardware is all round now as compared to the flat ones from the first batch.
Here's a pic of my Maratec with a brown suede nato.      http://www.styleforum.net/t/295759/suede-leather-nato-straps-in-18mm-20mm-and-22mm-29-95-shipped/0_100#post_5993789
Finally got more in stock. I have 18mm, 20mm and 22mm now.  
      I made it. I still have a few for sale over in the classifieds if your interested.  
I can. There will be a little bit of a lead time because I have to order more hardware. If you send payment I will order more and get the strap to you asap.