or Connect

Posts by Chowkin

That depends on a whole lot of other factors, e.g. your intended use, what other shoes you have
Unless you have an owner who wears a G&G on one foot and a St Crispin on the other, otherwise there will be too many other factors that affect the longevity of the shoes.
Pick stitching
 +1.  Just go to Central and look at how many men who wear their trousers too long
 I have a pair of 10 years+ old Church's which has undergone 4 resoles and is still going strong
Can't wait!
Just stumbled upon this post:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/21179/rm-williams-boots-everything-you-wanted-to-know#post_281152
I don't have any experience with RM Williams but here's my two cents:   1. The RM Williams boots do not have a stitched seam below the elastic band on the side.  I assume this makes the lasting a bit more difficult and hence is rarer - I only see it on G&G.   2. The Church Beijing is part of the City Line which uses lower quality material than that used in their Custom Grade line.     3. If you decide to buy the Church Beijing, other online retailers offer a lower...