or Connect

Posts by Chowkin

Washington DC maybe?
Lucky you! I couldn't get the Westbourne in purple
It depends on which British makers. For EG and G&G, I find they are snugger fitting than C&J or Church's. Most people take a half size bigger in the former two brands.
Gentlemen,   Wonder if you have heard of Justin Fitzpatrick, aka the Shoe Snob?  His shoes look quite nice but we small feet guys have never been able to try them on as his regular RTWs start at UK 6.0.  Here's a chance to grab a pair of cap toe Oxfords in either black, brown or burgundy in sizes 5.0 and 5.5 thanks to Massdrop at just US$299.99 a pair:   https://www.massdrop.com/buy/jfitzpatrick-footwear-magnolia-captoe
Awesome. My friend bought the same pair. Now at the cobbler to get flush metal tor plates installed
12 in the big box and another 2 in a smaller one. Luckily there is no custom fees in HK
Can't agree mmmmoooorrrreeee!Christmas has come early for me and my mates
I got my shipping notification yesterday evening.Nick has always been a wonderful seller and I've bought many times from him. I'm sure he is overwhelmed with orders hence the delay in shipping but at those prices I would not complain at all.
No