or Connect

Posts by Chowkin

They are all Oxfords so don't think they differ much in terms of formality. I love my St James II in vintage cherry and they are my first pair of G&Gs. However, the colour doesn't work with dark coloured trousers so may not be as versatile as vintage oak or vintage Rioja. But then it doesn't really matter which pair you choose as I'm sure once you have your first pair many more will follow 😄
Congrats!If it's a boy you can name him Edward and if it's a girl you can name her Dove then 😂
Mr. K, I agree with you that the welt looks wider in the refurbished shoes and thus not as slim looking as the originals. Could be because the leather stretched width wise in the originals and thus hid a part of the welt and on refurbishment the shoes were relasted bringing them to their original widths and thus made the welt more apparent.
Juan, I note that your Balmorals don't have the "Custom Grade" insignia. Could it be that they are the regular line model?
Agree with Nikola. Plum museum is an awesome colour and since you're ordering the Chapels might as well get them in a colour that's not readily available off the rack.
Absolutely beautiful. Would have bought a pair without a second thought had they been available in size 5.0
I would have instant kopped them had they been in UK 5.0!
How about a full sock liner?Those Vass look absolutely lovely. Congrats!
 Awesome!
AC's heels are cut much smaller than others say JL but not sure if the heel cups are that much smaller.And I hate to disappoint you but AC starts from UK6.0. Leathersoul used to carry the line starting from 5.0 but they had liquidated all their stock