or Connect

Posts by Chowkin

Are these factory seconds?
Different lasts would more likely than not have different lengths. I understand that the various G&G lasts are supposed to fit the same, so presumably the ball to heel lengths would be identical. But the toe boxes are different hence differences in overall lengths
It's not the nubs or the pads that get worn out quickly, but rather the little bit of leather at the front to the underside of your drivers. My friend learnt it the hard way when he wore his Tod'a out on concrete ground and they were destroyed within a couple of months
Saphir Medaille d'Or Hermes Red cream and Burgundy or Mahogany wax.
Ttown, I got them from Nick at Bespoke England. Sadly he no longer carries RTW G&Gs anymore
You're not alone. I've got three, vintage cherry, vintage Rioja and polo suede
You are correct. See here for the double monk:http://www.styleforum.net/t/249812/new-top-drawer-churchs-range/120#post_5183618
I beg to differ. Looks like shit even when worn with a jacket. The collar doesn't have any collar bones and inevitably "collapses"
SEK has been deprecating
 I'm not sure if the CT shoes are rebranded Loake 1880s but if they are, you can get them cheaper at Pediwear as they offer VAT deduction and either free shoe trees or free shipping on a pair of regularly priced Loakes with a catalogue price of more than £150