or Connect

Posts by Chowkin

A very soft leather designed for comfort and easy maintenance. This leather does not creasehttp://leatherfootshoes.tumblr.com/post/107443319268/john-lobb-romsey-ii-in-moss-green-kendal-calf-a
Patina service starts at HK$700
 Who else!
 I kopped a pair of in purple suede and another in grey museum calf.  I actually prefer purple museum for the calf but Nick didn't have my size.  Am thinking of getting a custom patina job done by either Dandy Shoe Care or my local artist if the grey museum colour doesn't work out for me. Here's an example of the work done here in HK: GC Cleverley Reuben:  After patina:   Given the rather light colours of the JL for Paul Smith shoes, I'm sure a custom patina would look...
Great choice Jazz. I totally agree, especially the JL for Paul Smith shoes which are £200 for suede versions and £250 for the calf versions. A factory resole through JL HK for the regular line is already £250! So I get a brand new pair of first quality shoes and free shoe trees for less than or the same price as the cost of a resole. Couldn't resist the temptation and got me two pairs
 Wonderful.  What did you get?
Just wear them as is. When your shoes were Topy-ed, the soles were filed down a bit and a very strong adhesive applied. I don't know if it would be good for the soles if you use force to pry them away. In addition, you never know if the shoes were brand new when they were Topy-ed. The previous owner could have worn the soles very thin and added the Topy right before selling them
 1. Do you mean the JL Willoughby for Paul Smith in Suede which comes in blue, grey, lime green and purple?  They are all available.2. Shipping is GBP40
Isn't it time you did something about it mate?