or Connect

Posts by Essential

Does anyone know if HY has a brick and mortar store? I looked on their website and from the looks of it, it seems to be an online only shop based in NYC.
There are two different cards: 1) Corporate Card (you sign up through a company), 2) Brooks [Credit] Card (you need to apply for this store-branded credit card).   The first card, the corporate card, takes 15% off full-price purchases ANY TIME. About twice a year, there is a corporate sale which doubles the discount to 30%. This card's discount stacks with Brooks Buys (3 for $225 Shirts, $2 for $129 Pants, etc.) but not for any items on sale or clearance.   The...
During the corporate sale at BB, I can get 3 shirts for around $56 shipped each (Shoprunner). Compare that to 2 shirts for $79 each shipped (free delivery over $138). At BB, you also have the choice of non-iron vs must-iron.   For around $80, I'd go to Izzy in NYC and get some decent MTM shirts. Since you save money from having to tailor your shirts, you can upgrade to around $100 fabric.   Just my two cents.
Does anyone know the SA that normally posts here? The previous one, Mr. Webb, no longer works at his store and I need someone to hold some items aside for the sale on 12/26. 
Sounds like a memory leak.    I would try running a scan in Microsoft Security Essentials and HitMan Pro 3. If those fail to find anything, chances are your computer is clean and an application is just drawing way too much power. You can check by opening only certain applications each time (out of the ones you normally use) and keep track of the long term memory usage.   But honestly, I would just back everything up and reinstall. Download new versions of the...
Since everyone is talking about black shoes, I would like to join in to get an idea of my next shoe purchase.   I'm just finishing my first year in college but I eventually want to become a CPA in NYC (preferably Big 4). . My shoe collection consists of: AE Walnut Strands, AE Dark Brown Larkins (penny loafers), and a casual bison leather boot (Yuma). My suit color for interviews will be charcoal. The shoes I have are all too casual for...
3 pairs of S/M though I'm a bit late to the party.
If you're still looking for an answer, I fit BB ESF 15/ 32 and I'm 5'6 130 pounds. I'm an athlete so my neck is a bit thicker. I can fit both 14 1/2" - 15" fine though.
Dropping price to $29.
It probably cost a few pennies to make, just like any other shirt, so why not?   (subtle tongue-in-cheek)