or Connect

Posts by asr123

I live in Cheshire (UK), so no Church's shops around here unfortunately. I'll take them with me next time I'm in London though and see if I get some time to stop in on one of the stores and ask. Might try phoning them tomorrow too to see if they can advise. I know that when repairing shoes that are misshapen through wear, they do cut open the stitches and restitch them so thought if they can do this they may be able to replace the entire toe cap.       Thanks...
I knocked my toe on the underside of an open desk draw the other day and the corner of it took a pretty nasty chunk out of my shoe. It is really quite deep - you can really feel it when you rub your finger over it. When I did it, the damaged area was white in colour.   I have tried to polish it out to make it look better, but I doubt any amount of polish will completely repair this.   I was wondering about sending the shoes back to Church's for repair, but not...
I bought some black cords from Ralph Lauren about 3 months ago and haven't really worn them too much as I'm finding it difficult to match them with anything.   I have always thought you shouldn't wear brown shoes with black trousers. My only two pairs of black shoes are leather polished ones which seem to look too shiny next to the trousers. I have both polished leather and suede brown shoes but don't think they look right either.   I'm also struggling to find a...