or Connect

Posts by Fueco

If you want to make it worse, here's a new avatar for you: 
  Running shoe selection is tricky if you have "problem feet". I tend to do best in neutral, non-supporting shoes, which is good because that's about 65% of the running shoes on the market. I like the 4mm drop (like the Kinvara) for the road, and these look like they have about the right amount of padding. I've been using Brooks PureConnect shoes for a while, and like them for shorter runs. I find that for anything over 6 miles or so, my feet start to hurt. I love the...
Inspired by recent talk of Marshall's, I went in and found some new running shoes at a good price.
3x Canali (17.5/44) and Pink (my size).
   So I just got off the phone with Ebay Customer Support. Basically, their response is "don't ship to countries that don't offer delivery confirmation". I still don't understand why Ebay feels the need to ding sellers with a defect for something they have no control over. I tried to explain that, yes an item not getting delivered reflects badly on Ebay, but getting a defect rate, as a seller, also reflects badly on Ebay. I think the guy agreed with me, but doesn't really...
   The country in question is Belarus. I just went through and added a bunch of countries to my no-sell list (all of the former SSRs). I just don't think it's right that I can get a defect because some countries have shitty postal systems. I'll be calling Ebay shortly on this one.  Exactly... When my inventory starts getting overwhelming, I start running a bunch of auctions, as I will be doing later today. I need some of the space and hanger capacity back!   MOST BODACIOUS...
I got this message from Ebay "Customer Support" after they decided an Item Not Received case in the buyers' favor.  This is AFTER I uploaded the effing tracking info. What the flying fudge do I have to do to avoid this?I guess I'll be adding another country to my list of countries I don't ship to.
I ran 6 miles on and around the track yesterday evening with the requisite set of 400s. Not as fast as last week, but I still managed a few in the 1:23-1:25 range. Today, I ran 10 miles on hilly trails in the heat of they day (it was 81-83 this afternoon here).
Talk about a speed demon! Nice time...
I was just getting worried about the notification saying that my top rated seller status is at risk... But then I checked my defects, and I only have one since March. I think my volume is high enough to only go back three months...