or Connect

Posts by Fueco

We rode 111.9 miles today with 8,000+ feet of climbing. The ride was from Montrose to Durango, CO, mostly on US Highway 550. I broke my altitude cycling PR with Red Mountain Pass, at 11,018' elevation. I'd post the Strava link, but the WiFi in the hotel sucks... Tomorrow, we ride to Pagosa Springs, and will climb Wolf Creek Pass (continental divide) weather permitting! Here's a shot from the second highest pass today.
  Sorry, I've been busy the last couple of evenings... I took a couple of days super easy due to some knee pain that popped up, and forgot my Garmin on the ride from Vernal, UT to Rangely, CO (shortest day of the tour). Today's ride was a lovely jaunt from Grand Junction, CO to Montrose, CO over Grand Mesa (now the highest elevation I've ridden to at 10,839 feet (if tomorrow goes according to plain, Silverton Pass will become my new highest ride at over 11,000...
If you can't be seen with thrift shop bags, get a haul bag... http://www.backcountry.com/metolius-half-dome-haul-bag-7600cu-in?CMP_SKU=MET0142&MER=0406&skid=MET0142-BL-ONSI&CMP_ID=PLA_GMm001&mv_pc=r101&mr:trackingCode=5FC84734-9D7B-E211-A87C-001B21A69EB8&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=m&mr:adType=pla&mr:ad=49555163101&mr:keyword=&mr:match=&mr:filter=253953983965&mkwid=suxLRmgV5_dm%7Cpcrid%7C49555163101&gclid=CLe-vubc2cACFScV7Aod4QMATA
Exactly... I recently had a need for a cheap briefcase type bag that would hold two laptops. I took the Timbuk2 briefcase I had listed on Ebay. The best part is that I can still sell it (with new pics of corse) when I get back home.
Hipsters at Yellowstone.
You win. If at least one had a Poutine stain...
I had a Nice Finnish -Sahti (a rustic farmhouse style ale) at Snake River Brewing Co in Jackson, Wyoming. This was a solid beer and very tasty...
Today's ride, Day Six of the PAC Tour from Kalispell, MT to Albuquerque, NM. 120.5 miles (I skipped 16 flat miles of the 137 mile stage) with 5000+ feet of climbing. Here's a pic from the top of Teton Pass (8760 feet) before the descent to Jackson.
Thrifted views... Yellowstone Old Faithful
I'm pretty sure @SpooPoker doesn't have my range.