or Connect

Posts by Fueco

I spoke to a Ebay CS Rep (Ray) a few minutes ago... Here's the brief update. 1. Since the normal window for reporting issues is 90 days, the buyer was able to open a return request. However, since the ability to file a claim covered by Ebay Moneyback Guarantee is 45 days, it was entirely up to me whether to refund the purchase or not. 2. In a followup message, the buyer confirmed that he had worn the boots and that they were fine when he received them. 3. I opted...
There should be no issue leaving it in your mailbox. I leave stuff for my postal carrier all the time.
Right? I feel like he's threatening something. The worst part for me is that he lives about 60 miles away....Edit, I just realized that he's already left me glowing positive feedback... I'm definitely taking my time with this case knowing that. I'm pretty sure the guy is trying to extort a discount out of me. Ebay only has a 45-day window for cases to be opened, right? Hopefully, when I call CS in the morning, they'll make it go away. Once I have closure, I'll be sure to...
I think my "customer" has hit a new low. He waited 56 days after receiving item to open a 'return request'. I'm positive the boots have been used. Does his message seem like feedback extortion to anyone else?
Stuff from the past few days.     1986 Sierra Designs GoreTex/Down Jacket (M)     Iolani (L)     Nui Nalu (XL)       Paradise Found rayon (M)       1960s Made In Hawaii (M)     1970s Town & Country (M)       1970s Kurohara's (M)       Orvis Linen     RLPL (17)       Ascot Chang (15.75x33)       Ascot Chang (15.75x33)         Eton (39)     Civilianaire (M)         Hickey Freeman (M)  
  Good to hear that I was recently in high school...
  Almaden?
LOL
Depends entirely on what his stated handling time was. Since you knew the shipping cost going in, it would be a douchey move to ding him for that. International shipping is expensive (and the low cost options are unreliable in my experience). $21 might be right...
   Pure win, that one...