or Connect

Posts by Fueco

So awesomely fun.
The problem I have (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) with the slim fit is that they're too tight in the thighs and calves for me. Yeah, I can blame the decades of cycling, running and such, but the straights are where it's at for me when it comes to Gustin's fit. My 34 straights fit damned near perfectly, well, my Super Lights anyway. I still can't button the top button of the Super Heavyweights... I'm still working on losing another 15 pounds or so, so we'll see what...
   So nice... If that's a large, I'd be tempted to add another down jacket to my collection. But I don't need one... 
   Like this:     Not like this: 
  I need to see this paired with a plaid flannel shirt and an engineer striped cap. Might be the best thing I've seen posted in this thread in MONTHS...
20 miles that felt like torture. Must be making me stronger, right?
  This. This is why Scoobies rule and everything else drools...  I still really wish I'd gotten the turbo. It would've only taken an extra five months to pay off. What was I thinking?
Items in search results NEW LISTING Nice! Vtg EDDIE BAUER Expedition Goose Down Kevlar Mittens -Blue -Medium -EUC! $199.99 or Best Offer   Jan-23 14:05 NEW LISTING MERRELL Moab Waterproof Bitter Chocolate Low Hiking Shoes Boots -Men’s 8.5 -EUC! $29.99 Buy It Now   Jan-23 13:55 NEW LISTING Classic KEEN Skate Surf Inspired Canvas Sneakers -Men’s 9.5 -Gray -EUC! $24.99 Buy It...
My favorite finds from yesterday...   Converse X John Varvatos  (12)       Patagonia sneakers (10)       KEEN Sneakers (9.5)       Merrell Moab waterproof hiking shoes (8.5)       Previously mentioned 1970s Eddie Bauer Expedition Down Mittens  
  An eighth of a mile of PRL and Banana Republic? That's impressive!