or Connect

Posts by Fueco

Yesterday was a little on the slow side, but I only had half of my auctions ending on Sunday this week. I have a bunch ending tonight as well... I'm trying to get a bunch of sales in before I leave for my June "vacation" and miss a month of sales. I've already passed 2/3 of my sales numbers for all of last year, and we aren't even through May yet. I'm definitely looking forward to another road trip across the country and back.
I promise myself that this summer, I WILL go to a Waffle House!
  Double Whopper Meal
Super cheap auctions or redonate. I've been finding a lot of stuff lately that I donated a few weeks ago.
 DOesn't everyone up there dress like this guy? 
   I'll give you a hint. The Bay Area is not my favorite place to thrift... I've thrifted a lot of places. You guys who are into CM would go bonkers here looking for anything better than just decent.
  Wrong. There is no grass in Hell A.   
Haha... A friend was telling me about that last week when he sells stuff to people via a forum that's often abbreviated HSM (I forget what the forum is actually called),
   LOL...   Everyone thinks there's better thrifting somewhere else. The grass isn't always greener on the other side, people!
 I went from a 2010 13" MacBook Pro to a 2015 13" MacBook Pro (3.1 Ghz Core i7 w/16GB RAM and 500 GB SSD Hard Drive), the performance gains were through the roof... GarageSale is so quick that I don't have time to go make an espresso between every auction, which is great for someone who drinks too much caffeine... Seriously, anything current will be much better than what you have.