or Connect

Posts by Fueco

Depends entirely on what his stated handling time was. Since you knew the shipping cost going in, it would be a douchey move to ding him for that. International shipping is expensive (and the low cost options are unreliable in my experience). $21 might be right...
   Pure win, that one...
  Bummer... I've seen that with other types of garments (the worst is a coat I have from AB Fits that lost dye in weird streaky patterns).   I think the streaks sort of add to the character of the pants, but they wouldn't appeal to everyone.
  I know that some people cancel bids from zero feedback bidders if they didn't send a message first. The problem with this is, of course, that you have to catch the bids. It's pretty damned hard to do this when you have dozens of bids rolling in on Sunday afternoon...
  Did you hang them to dry?
This one is for those of you who shop Marshalls/TJ Max...   I'm looking for Saucony Kinvara 4 Running shoes in a size 10.   If you find any at a good price, let me know. I don't really care about the color, though I prefer the neon green ones.  
Ebay really needs to change the 5th checkbox in the "Update Buyer Requirements" dialog...   Since it's impossible for anyone to have negative feedback these days, it's impossible to functionally block deadbeats from buying.   I've had the same douchebag purchase, or attempt to purchase, the same jacket three times now, using three different Ebay accounts with no feedback. He hasn't paid yet (on his third attempt), and I'm getting entirely frustrated with this bullshit....