or Connect

Posts by Fueco

LOL, shopping Lindas...    
I ethrifted this cool 1990 model Patagonia Synchilla Pullover fleece jacket. Its a bit too big (XL), but should be a good ROI.     [[SPOILER]]
  Nihilists don't do festive. 
Much like yesterday, but it's 11F this time. Western Mountaineering down jacket and Filson Double Mackinaw hat sub'd in (both ethrifts)!
I just listed my 110th item of the week, making this my second best week of the year in terms of number of items listed. I still have 14 items to list, plus anything that comes in tomorrow...     Edit to add: 121 total items listed for the week ending today. This has also been my 4th best sales week of the year, and the best since the first week of June.
Very...
I see Nudies... if that's all similar quality, well done!!
A few things...   USMC Tie Clip     US Senate cufflinks (I thought these would be unusual, but I found them for sale from the White House gift shop)       US Army cufflinks  
Sierra Trading Post has some decent deals on Red Wing boots, especially if you're between a 7 and 8.5. If you sign up for their mailing list, you can get an additional 25% off some of them.     http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~red-wing/?perPage=96
    I've been after a decent pair of chocolate suede wingtips for a bit now. My thriftiness obviously won't let me pay retail... If those things were a 9.5 e (or even a d), I would buy at the list price.