or Connect

Posts by YoManila

updated (10/01/16)
Reason for selling: I simply outgrew this jacket and most of the items I have listed.  I wore this jacket during one winter, but I always gravitated to my down jacket so it didn't get too much wear.    Style: DU704I Color: Oxford Grey Size: Small (p2p 21.25, length 29)     Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Reason for selling:  I bought this jacket a few years ago at the end of the season.  I was only able to wear it a handful of times before the weather warmed up.  Then I grew out of it over the summer and it has been sitting in my closet ever since.       Style: 457366-010 Color: Black Size: Small   Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.    
If only this was my size...  GLWS.
Bump for a good seller.  I have completed transactions through ebay with him before.  Great guy!
Yes, the jacket is still available as of today.  Feel free to PM me your offer if you are interested.  Thanks.
Hi,   I have a barely worn size medium W+H tartan fishtail parka in the olive colorway.  This jacket is from their FW/13 collection and was worn sparsely for one season.  I am selling it to fund some of my other recent purchases.  Please let me know if you have any questions.     Also, I am always open for trades! Jacket size: medium or large Shoe size: 8.5 (dress), 9-9.5 (sneakers)   Payment methods: Paypal +4% Paypal gift   Thanks for looking!
It's a size small.
Selling a brand new Club Monaco spring parka. I bought it off season and it was too small by the time I got the chance to use it. It's been sitting in my closet for the past year. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Same jacket pictured here: http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/21b6-2013/12/31/club-monaco-gray-spring-parka-product-1-16488717-0-568573703-normal_large_flex.jpeg I am asking $140 $120 OBO shipped to the US. I am also open to trades.
Selling a size 8 Oak Street Bootmakers penny loafer with crepe soles. The shoe is brand new in the box. They are constructed from brown horween chromexcel leather and hand stitched. This pair is still selling for retail on their website. I am only selling it to help fund some of my impulse purchases that I've made recently. My loss is your gain. Don't hesitate to ask me any question! Please refer to their website for more information:...