or Connect

Posts by YoManila

Yes, the jacket is still available as of today.  Feel free to PM me your offer if you are interested.  Thanks.
Hi,   I have a barely worn size medium W+H tartan fishtail parka in the olive colorway.  This jacket is from their FW/13 collection and was worn sparsely for one season.  I am selling it to fund some of my other recent purchases.  Please let me know if you have any questions.     Also, I am always open for trades! Jacket size: medium or large Shoe size: 8.5 (dress), 9-9.5 (sneakers)   Payment methods: Paypal +4% Paypal gift   Thanks for looking!
It's a size small.
Selling a brand new Club Monaco spring parka. I bought it off season and it was too small by the time I got the chance to use it. It's been sitting in my closet for the past year. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Same jacket pictured here: http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/21b6-2013/12/31/club-monaco-gray-spring-parka-product-1-16488717-0-568573703-normal_large_flex.jpeg I am asking $140 $120 OBO shipped to the US. I am also open to trades.
Selling a size 8.5 Oak Street Bootmakers penny loafer with crepe soles. The shoe is brand new in the box. They are constructed from brown horween chromexcel leather and hand stitched. This pair is still selling for retail on their website. I am only selling it to help fund some of my impulse purchases that I've made recently. My loss is your gain. Don't hesitate to ask me any question! Please refer to their website for more information:...
Pm'd
Im selling a size 8.5US Clarks Desert Boot in a navy canvas material. My reason for selling is that the shoe was just too small.  The shoe was only tried on at the house and around the garage, but I never made it out because of the sizing issue.  As a result the shoe is in excellent condition and the crepe sole is very clean.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.   I'm asking for $80 (shipped and paypalled) --> $70 (Nov/11) --> $60
Description (From Baron Wells website) Current version retails for $349 10.0 oz canvas exterior sealed with Martexin Original Wax finish (100% Cotton). 6.5 oz brushed twill lining (100% Cotton). Two front slant pockets. Two interior welt pockets. Fully taped interior seams. Concave marbled camel polyester buttons. Hidden front placket. Wind protecting collar. Wind flap with button on upper back. Yellow flag label. Its the older version with an orange lining. The jacket...
Price and info on the olive and brown jackets with the hoods.