or Connect

Posts by ilijancho

50% off at Belstaff. http://www.belstaff.co.uk/sale/mens-sale/
Hello gentlemen,    I just noticed that there is a sale of Caruso suits currently on the US Vente-Privee website priced around 600-700$ and thought it might be of interest to people on the forum.   https://us.venteprivee.com/main/#/catalog/11774/facets/100035668
I recently bought a pair of Sutor Mantelassi's from Vente Privee for around 140 pounds. I just received the shoes and have noticed that one has a slight defect, namely one of the eyelets on the left shoe is unevenly spaced (see picture below). Should I return them or should I just ignore it (tbh it doesn't bother me too much).    I'd appreciate it if someone could also tell me from which of SM's lines the shoes are as I am sure they are not of their higher lines....
Thanks tggibbs. Sorry for being impatient. You are correct that the pants were unhemmed and sleeves were too long. As regards the pictures I bounced a flash off the ceiling. 
Gentlemen, should I assume my suit does not need any alterations?
Hello gentlemen,   I would really appreciate your feedback on the following suit. I know that the sleeves and the pants have to be shortened. My biggest concern is the area in front of the right arm pit, which looks off and I am not sure what kind of alterations might fix it. Thank you very much for the feedback .            
Thank you for the replies guys. I have brought them back to the shop yesterday and they have been very kind and took the shoes for repairs. I was told that they would send them back to John Lobb as they would not risk giving them to local cobblers.
I recently bought a pair of John Lobbs, Woodcote model. I had topies put on the front parts of the soles right away as my office floor is very slippery. Since then I have only worn them very carefully two times and have today noticed a clicking/creeking sound coming from the heel of one of the shoes. Upon closer inspection I noticed that when I bend my foot the heel slightly separates from the most upper layer of the leather soles. I have contacted John Lobb directly but...
Hi there,   as most people on this forum I have been lurking around for quite a long time before really joining. I am starting to hate the forum, as it has already taken its toll on my bank account(even more so as I am still a student). Still, I am quite happy with the recent deals I found in Frankfurt where I reside. ( A pair of John Lobbs, Crockett and Jones and couple of Zegna suits).