or Connect

Posts by emptym

I had planned to come today, but I don't think I can get there.  So I'll see you tomorrow!
I too made a small mistake when requesting a square hem meant to be untucked:  I didn't think to request a less fitted waist.  Like yours, mine is OK too, but if I request another shirt w/ a square hem, I'd go with a wider waist.
Does anyone have any experience with Ariston's jersey double face fabric?   The only thing I could find from a quick google search was a B&Tailor tumblr post.
I like it, teh fresco.
Excellent news.
Right. I didn't say you did.  I agree that both leateherboard and celastic are cheap alternatives to leather, which I why I thought they may have recommended leather, not leatherboard, over celastic/plastic.  Would you mind posting links to the blogs and manufacturers you were talking about?  Or pm'ing them if you'd rather.
Vmss, are you sure the bloggers and manufacturers were recommending leatherboard and not regular leather?  It would make sense that they doit for leather.
Thank you.  I'm the one who gets to enjoy them and will continue to do so the next 30+ years.
Aha.  This is why the two george boots you've made for me, while lace-ups, fit so well that I can run in them when the laces are untied.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/S-F-car-break-ins-up-31-percent-nearly-triple-6894503.php