or Connect

Posts by emptym

Yes, but you are the IGent gangster.  
 I was thinking GBOGH.
That's a good question.  I wondered the same thing when I first ordered fresco stuff.  I had a few things (a couple suits, a sport coat, and pants) in the 10 oz before trying the the 8/9, and while I like both, I do think the lighter stuff is noticably cooler wearing. It also packs a bit smaller, which is helpful for travel, and it feels much softer.  My first outing w/ the first 8/9 oz thing I got (mid gray pants by Luxire) was in Miami in June and they were very...
 I've been considering it too, but I'd prefer to have it in the lighter, 8/9 oz weave, which is softer and better for real heat.  Minnis is usually open to producing special runs.  I wonder if we'd have enough people to do one for this.  Would you guys rather have it as is, 10 oz 3 ply, or would you be willing to try to get Minnis to weave the lighter one?  Should be possible to get it done and made into pants before the start of the summer next year.
If you're in HK and can benefit from multiple fittings, I think you'll get great results from Chan.
 What is talking about talking about a thread?  Hall of Mirrors?  Meta Caterina?  +1 million.
Saturation?