or Connect

Posts by emptym

Everyone going needs to feel Mike, that is, as long as he's wearing that horsehide jackets.  So nice.  Could be what makes me get my first non-moto jacket.
Depends on the type of business you're in.  I could see Gus doing his quite well in it.  That's look's not bad imo.  
I haven't gotten any strange emails, but I did get two very helpful ones.  The first was an automated one saying my order had moved to the cutting area, and then Kahla, who must've replaced Sal, said that Roman was able to track down more of the fabric that was out of stock.  My order number's well over a thousand, but they said the new factory starts production on Monday, so they hope to clear out the whole backlog in 30-45 days.
I got a couple cotton twill suits made by Luxire because they're willing and able to make them completely deconstructed and prewash the fabric.  That lets me machine wash the whole thing, which his helpful for wear in hot weather and for developing a soft, lived-in look and feel.  I might try one in corduroy next.
Ya, most people didn't seem to like it much here either, so they organized two runs of lighter versions (Slewfoot and DWW).     Wish Minnis made the sand in the lighter 8/9 oz version, btw.
Now, but such was the wildness of his youth.  You'll notice the white socks.  They slowly worked their way up.  Next is the legendary hair.
I have a dark brown fresco blazersuit (3 patch, full Manton orthodoxy) and wear the jacket w/ odd pants often.  The light and medium gray frescos make great odd pants.  I might try the sand someday too.   Ah, a rare shot of PB in his mid gray years.
It's also a pain afterwards, particularly if using the urinal in a public restroom.  "Um, excuse while I just hang around w/ my hands furiously at work, um, over here."
Ah, then I have a good idea of the maker, and am glad that our vacations didn't coincide a few years ago.  Although, there would have been other advantages to it.
is it a French maker or Italian?     teh French have a rep for exacting standards, at least the tailors discussed here do, as well as JLP and Delos   strange that it's a promo pic.  So the fact that the opening slit doesn't extend down to the brogueing line is intentional?   I'd never seen that on an adelaide   didn't think teh actual shoes were yours, just that someone may have made the claim to you   (imitation is ...?)