or Connect

Posts by emptym

Tremendous idea for a thread, Clags. I give extra stuff to my students who are in the same boat (job/grad school interviews) but I'll keep my eye on this thread too.
Thanks, DW and NT. That's very informative. Doesn't seem like anyone here would recommend soaking leather overnight in alcohol.
Seems like DW does too. What do you keep the gallon of Angelus for, DW?
DL, I've posted a couple pics of it worn, here:And here.NS, here's the info about the fabric.I'll post a pic of the cuffs soon.
Thanks guys. JS: Yep, that's right. It's bemberg. NS: Is there something in particular you'd like to see?
I kept forgetting to post these detail shots of the heavy linen jacket I posted earlier:
Darn. But thanks.
What I'd like is a shoe shrinker. I have a pair of loafers that have stretched out. I've inserted tongue pads but then they just stretched out some more. Would wetting them and then putting them out in the sun be a bad idea?
Yep, this was a scammer. Good work guys. Pls. do not ever buy anything from someone using Paypal gift. Such scams are a big part of why we don't allow requests for Paypal gifts. If anyone requests it from you pls. report that person.
Are you sure it was bamboo? I've never heard of them being made of that, just pineapple, jusi (rayon from Banana) or linen.