or Connect

Posts by emptym

Thanks Arno. That makes perfect sense. Would it be possible to switch the breast pocket? Kolecho, wouldn't a blue sharkskin have some heathering?
Is it not possible to have patch pockets converted into regular ones? I thought I'd read about someone doing that. Maybe it was just the breast pocket.
Neat! You've always been a strong contributor here, Robin, so I imagine (and see in the pics) that your store is outstanding. I love Taipei and will certainly stop by if I'm fortunate enough to travel there again.
Thanks for taking the pics, Daniel and to Ville and others for posting them here.It's a very interesting shape. Is that how the boot would look with a foot in it, or would it take the shape of the foot? I wonder how stiff the leather is and how much the boot's toe would extend past the wearer's toes.
I have some of the oldest exclusives (5-6 yrs old) and perhaps the very first pair of hand grades (an experimental pair) -- each worn maybe 130-150 times -- and they're all doing great. I'd agree w/ MDeK's comparisons above. Wish I'd ordered a couple more MTO's when they were still doing one-offs.
Shoulders, or shoulder, looks good on you, GT. (Can only really see the one.)
Ouch, those look nice.I'm pretty sure I have a hat lined in this. Well, really a reversible bucket hat, but I usually wear the other, Epic cloth side outwards. I like the fabric. It'd make some very warm and sturdy pants imo. Fairly thick, spongy,breathable fabric, basically a woolen flannel. The color in the pic is true. It's more of a dark charcoal than a mid grey. The pattern is very subtle.
It's the policy stated on their website. No matter who's at fault, the customer pays to ship to them and they pay for the alterations and shipping back to the customer.Personally, I think it's a good policy, and one shared by several companies, such as W.W. Chan.
Ah, oops. I mean't Cleav. Not sure why I wrote Clags. Both start w/ a C, have five letters, and an A? Great idea, Cleav!!!
Tremendous idea for a thread, Clags. I give extra stuff to my students who are in the same boat (job/grad school interviews) but I'll keep my eye on this thread too.