or Connect

Posts by emptym

Bump.
Having sat across from Ashish for the past couple days while he and his team have been working on it, the answer is very much yes.
I thumbed this after reading just the first part. No idea what you mean by the bump.
Nothing's been deleted afaik. I checked the past 6 weeks or so, ~180 posts and none have been deleted. Did you mean to post this in a different thread?
I got the 556i and love it. Just wish it was a bit thinner. Would also trade the date for an alarm like the Vulcain cricket I posted a while back. So helpful when traveling.
It's a great book. He has a lot of crowdpleasers in it. I read it again years later, though, and wasn't a big fan of how he makes property the highest good.The only person I know of who grew that much that late took human growth hormone
Is it possible to make a collar that explodes if the wearer pairs it with a fat knot?
I have a couple belts from 84 or 85 that my sister bought me. LL Bean camp mocs and Florsheim captoes my dad bought me in 87 or 8. A Lee sweatshirt, Levis 501's, PE and football uniforms from 87-88. Lots of outdoors stuff from Patagonia and LL Bean I bought in 92, much of it sewn or patched up a few times.
Thanks CB. My wife got credit for a free pair from the ID shop and passed it along to me. I've been wanting to try the flyknit and free for a while. I like the black based ones, but I like the gray too. This was the best design I could come up w/. It reminds me of a pair of Adidas hiking shoes I had 20 yrs ago. They had green, tan, and gray upper w/ black wraparound sole. Against my CM background, I've been gravitating towards black and charcoal the past few years and...
Interesting. You're the resident expert on such secretions, so I defer to you entirely.