Posts by Aerostat

Checking out Chester Jefferies now. Equusleather.co has been on my list for a while now but I've never bought from them.
 +1 Shirt list started.
Also this might help you all understand how I think about things and organize my thoughts. I read through the forums like a mad man and make lists while I'm reading reviews. Like this one I made for...
 I also own a few Hobers and love them. They're very beautiful ties. I only buy his 3 fold ties however because I have found that his 6+ fold ties in my length are just more than I feel like paying right now. This may change in the future.  I want to speak to your concern about what is a good value and what isn't. It is OK with me if we don't agree. I am soliciting opinions.  Picture a graph where X = your perception of quality for an item and Y = your perception of normal...
 There is excellent out-of-the box ecommerce solutions these days and lots of people in Europe and the US who can set it up at reasonable rates. All you'd have to do is toss the question to the forum and im sure people would come out of the wood word to give you names of people they've worked with in the past. I've got a guy who is an english teacher at a college and does web design / graphic design on the side to fill in the gaps. He's very affordable too. Anyhow, a...
The Massimo Dutti shirts look nice but they don't seem to have many options. I'd love to find better quality OTR shirts in that price range with lots of pattern / fabric options. To this day I still buy dillards gold label's and just get them altered.Those other two shirt makers are so expensive you could go easily bespoke for the same $$.   +1 on those belts. I've never heard of those guys before.
 I own both and I wear both it's true that Viccel and Bresciani are on different level but for the guy who is on a budget or just starting out Viccel is a great sock to pick up. They are also great if you live in colder climate as their winter weight sock provides decent coverage. Later on when you can drop $100 on 5 pairs of socks go for Bresciani :)   Regarding the J Fitzpatrick shoes, they look beautiful but at that price I would say they are more on par with Carmina...
I've been on Styleforum for several years and have been slowly collecting lists of different vendors and their products. In my search I have found dozens of amazing producers who create goods of the highest quality but often their prices are at the top end of the market. What I would like to do here is list the people/brands/vendors that are giving a great Value for the money. Goods that are selling below market and are still of great quality (excluding second hand/used)....
A simple website could be helpful if you are up for it. Just a place to show the current fabrics. If you wanted to go all e-commerce that is easy to do too but might be more than you are looking for right now.
I just found this site myself and am interested too. I think I may pick up one of their scarves to see what the quality is like. At any rate, they have some interesting things and the prices seem reasonable.