or Connect

Posts by UnreasonableMan

Allen Edmonds Player's shoe in Chestnut. IMO this is Allen Edmonds best shoe model. Very good condition, this leather and color should age very well and develop a natural patina. My feet could not adjust to the double leather sole which is why I am selling them. These are NOT seconds, they are first quality w/o any defects.. Price includes shipping in the US. Comes with the shoe bags, if you want the box shipping will be a little extra.   Thanks for looking.
I have for your consideration a very gently worn custom handmade shell cordovan "o-ring" belt commissioned by David (distinctive) of DC Lewis. Color is very close to Shell on the Ralph Lauren Marlow/Darlton Models   Belt Measurements: Width 1.5 Inches Length 46.5 Inches   $175> $150>$125
Sold
Brand New and Unworn, slight seconds with minor scuffs on top of the band near the ankle, barely noticeable (see photos). Great summer shoe, classic last shape penny loafer with a crown cut into the band across the vamp. Barker Black online store link. Price includes shipping to US, add 4% for paypal fees.     Measurements: 12 5/8 inches in length (outsole) 4 1/4 inches in width (outsole)
Price is firm and includes shipping in the US
first…. second…. rears….
  It surely was a statement but it had nothing to do with fashion. And yes this was at the protest yesterday.

Saturday afternoon casual.