or Connect

Posts by UnreasonableMan

Would have to pass on the forest last jodhpur, it kills it for me. IMO the clean vamp of a jodhpur boot needs a sleeker last. Forest looks great for wingtips and captoes though.
Carmina for Epaulet Salinger Double Monk in Snuff Suede Size UK 11 and US 12 D     If you missed out on getting them from Epaulet as this is a rare size here is a chance to get them, and for over $100 cheaper. These shoes have born worn a handful of times and would rate them a 9 out of 10. See the pictures to best gauge the condition of the shoes. Comes with the bag and box shipped in the US. International shipping is extra. Fit true to size.     External...
I would be in on either… the all brown suede, or the suede with the calf strap… so long as the buckle's gold tone. Hopefully we can get some guys on board in time to see them before Spring……. 
Any interest in a dark brown suede jodhpur boot with the cross strap and a brass (gold tone) buckle. Basically the same last and style as the midnight calf boot but in dark brown suede with a brass buckle instead of silver tone.   This is JL but essentially the style/color but in suede.
Allen Edmonds Player's shoe in Chestnut. IMO this is Allen Edmonds best shoe model. Very good condition, this leather and color should age very well and develop a natural patina. My feet could not adjust to the double leather sole which is why I am selling them. These are NOT seconds, they are first quality w/o any defects.. Price includes shipping in the US. Comes with the shoe bags, if you want the box shipping will be a little extra.   Thanks for looking.
I have for your consideration a very gently worn custom handmade shell cordovan "o-ring" belt commissioned by David (distinctive) of DC Lewis. Color is very close to Shell on the Ralph Lauren Marlow/Darlton Models   Belt Measurements: Width 1.5 Inches Length 46.5 Inches   $175> $150>$125
Sold
Brand New and Unworn, slight seconds with minor scuffs on top of the band near the ankle, barely noticeable (see photos). Great summer shoe, classic last shape penny loafer with a crown cut into the band across the vamp. Barker Black online store link. Price includes shipping to US, add 4% for paypal fees.     Measurements: 12 5/8 inches in length (outsole) 4 1/4 inches in width (outsole)
Price is firm and includes shipping in the US
first…. second…. rears….