or Connect

Posts by UnreasonableMan

You're right. It was, my mistake.
Epaulet has done a few boots on the rain last for both their standard offerings as well as MTO. In the realm of slim toe shoes, the rain last is not super slim by any means. I believe the previous MTO of this boot was not even on the forest last, but the robert. 
Hey Mike,   Is it possible to do the next Black Pebble Grain Balmoral Boot on the Rain last? Saw another's members make up and its looks very nice      
Two neckties I'm clearing out. Both hand-made and of excellent quality. Shipping is included in price to USA.   First is a olive silk grenadine from Brioni. 3.5 Inches wide at the large blade, approx 58.5 inches long. This tie is NEW has never been worn. Price is SOLD   Second is a gently worn brown silk and cashmere blend. Tie is self-tipped with a keeper. There are no labels on this tie. 3.25 Inches wide at the large blade, approx 57 inches in length. Price is...
If I'm not mistaken Skoaktiebolaget has 29 Carmina models, that is almost as many as are on the actual Carmina webstore…. well about 10 less, but the styles are better. I made a purchase with them, service is ABOVE par. In other news, ordered a pair from Carmina on the 29th… shipment was delayed because it was out of stock, then later received a size 8. Fit would be TTS if I were to walk on my hands. In the process of the return and exchange now, a bit of a hassle. Will...
Been wanting to try out the pants for very long time now, but a lot of them seem to have a 36' inseam unfinished. At 6' 3 I won't be able to cuff the bottoms, even the unfinished 38 inseam is pushing it……. 
Jodphur in brown Chromexcel York sole [/quote] Dibbs on the size UK11 of this model if there is one to be had. In fact, Leaves why don't you just sell them to me now?Consider it a soft opening.
When will you begin to take MTO orders for US based customers? and what is the means of contact or otherwise to place such an order? Thanks Apologize if I'm continuing to derail the thread.
Width? My main concern….
FTFY