or Connect

Posts by UnreasonableMan

….
Seven sport coats brand new with tags priced to sell. 6 Altea, 1 Z Zegna. Price is $200->$180 each w/ shipping included in the US. Shipped on next business day via USPS Priority mail (2-3 day delivery)     Altea blogger blue sport coat. Unlined, 3 to 2 roll button closure with two patch pockets and welt breast pocket. Double vents. Tagged size is a Eur 48 but the measurements seem more fitting for a 36(US)  Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder- 16 3/4', Chest- 18...

Seven sport coats brand new with tags priced to sell. 6 Altea, 1 Z Zegna. Price is $200 each w/ shipping included in the US.   First up for the smaller gents... Altea blogger blue sport coat. Unlined, with two patch pockets and welt breast pocket. Double vents. Tagged size is a Eur 48 but the measurements seem more fitting for a 36(US) than a 38(US). Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder- 16 3/4', Chest- 18 1/4' (across back pit to pit), Length- 28' (from bottom of...
Available to bid on for less than this list price.  Fit true to size, UK11 = US12D
Barker Black Wolfe Loafer UK11 US12  
Looks good. Love the seamless heel. How long did these take, seems pretty fast.
yes..
Thanks. The Jacket is a blend of cashmere/wool/cotton. The tie is wool/cashmere blend. My pictures are not ideal but there is a better image of the tie here. The jacket pulls out the blue in the tie, but a patterned silk handkerchief would be a needed improvement (if only I had any). I have usually only opted for solid white linen.