or Connect

Posts by UnreasonableMan

Oh and I'm also interested in the EG oundle & henley. And various boots: jodhpur, balmoral, chukka, or chelsea from the makers in the thread title (no cordovan). If you have any of these for sale or trade please let me know.
For sale or trade. Asking $500 Vass Budapest size 46 on the U last. Dark Brown Calf. [IMG][IMG]
Congrats man, when I met you, you were pushing a stroller.
Yes, they are. Thank You
This would be a good idea, a the U Last is a great last, and rounded toe version of it would fill in the gap imo between the U and F last. The k last seems redundant, like a too pointy u last. Their boot options could benefit from a chelsea model, as well as a jodhpur. And lastly, though not that big a deal, the edge dressing could be varied a bit. They seem use edge dressing that makes the sole one solid color be it black, or brown, and some styles would look better imo...
Am I the only one who feels this cognac shell/ saddle shell soap opera should have ran it's course by now?
….
Seven sport coats brand new with tags priced to sell. 6 Altea, 1 Z Zegna. Price is $200->$180 each w/ shipping included in the US. Shipped on next business day via USPS Priority mail (2-3 day delivery)     Altea blogger blue sport coat. Unlined, 3 to 2 roll button closure with two patch pockets and welt breast pocket. Double vents. Tagged size is a Eur 48 but the measurements seem more fitting for a 36(US)  Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder- 16 3/4', Chest- 18...