or Connect

Posts by UnreasonableMan

Vass U Last Dark Brown Calf Budapest Oxford Eu 46 or a US 12. For sizing questions please refer to the Vass thread Worn a Handful of Times still in very new condition Price includes US shipping. International buyer pays shipping cost. Shoe trees NOT included.
Sold
Common Projects White Achilles Low Top Made in Italy In good condition. Size 12us Additional 4% for PayPal payment. Item Location: New York, New York
Very Special Alpaca fabric from the Ferla mill. Burgundy with grey, white, and cream flecks. Half Canvas sport coat by Suit Supply Worn a couple times but unaltered and in new condition. Tagged a 38L but please refer to measurements. Measurements in Inches Shoulder 17 1/2 Pit to pit 21 1/4 Length 30 Sleeve length 25
New w/o tags. Wool /Cashmere 90%/10% navy herringbone flannel cloth by VBC. Suit Supply "La Spalla" Model Full canvas 3 roll 2 suit with double vents and functional buttonholes Features a soft shoulder with la Spalla camicia sleeve setting. Flat front pants. Completely unworn and unaltered. Best RTW value at $999 get it here for half that. Asking $500 shipped. Measurements in inches Shoulder 17 3/4 Pit to pit 21 Length 29 1/4 Sleeve length 24 1/2 Pants waist 32 Rise 10...
Thanks. Condition, brush, black cream polish, brush, condition, final brush.
Had my grain boots for about two years or so with limited wears. Decided to add burnish on toe and heel and darken the grain a little bit. Here's a couple comparison photos.
Oh and I'm also interested in the EG oundle & henley. And various boots: jodhpur, balmoral, chukka, or chelsea from the makers in the thread title (no cordovan). If you have any of these for sale or trade please let me know.
For sale or trade. Asking $500 Vass Budapest size 46 on the U last. Dark Brown Calf. [IMG][IMG]
Congrats man, when I met you, you were pushing a stroller.