or Connect

Posts by UnreasonableMan

Thank you. For both the explanation and a solution. I'm going to give it a go.Far as Carmina as a whole, I have several pairs purchased from them and their stockists; some have worked out others have not for different reasons than above. This particular pair was peculiar and having never experienced anything like this prior I reached out to Betty about it. Long story short, I did not get an explanation like the one above. Can't say whether I would purchase from them in the...
I really prefer not to utilize this forum and thread in this way but my contact with Carmina directly did not yield any explanations. So my black double monks that are stated to be box calf were scuffed and the underside of the "leather" seems very strange as if it is vinyl or backed with something. Anyone ever seen something like this before?
Vass U Last Dark Brown Calf Budapest Oxford Eu 46 or a US 12. For sizing questions please refer to the Vass thread Worn a Handful of Times still in very new condition Price includes US shipping. International buyer pays shipping cost. Shoe trees NOT included.
Common Projects White Achilles Low Top Made in Italy In good condition. Size 12us Additional 4% for PayPal payment. Item Location: New York, New York
Very Special Alpaca fabric from the Ferla mill. Burgundy with grey, white, and cream flecks. Half Canvas sport coat by Suit Supply Worn a couple times but unaltered and in new condition. Tagged a 38L but please refer to measurements. Measurements in Inches Shoulder 17 1/2 Pit to pit 21 1/4 Length 30 Sleeve length 25
Thanks. Condition, brush, black cream polish, brush, condition, final brush.
Had my grain boots for about two years or so with limited wears. Decided to add burnish on toe and heel and darken the grain a little bit. Here's a couple comparison photos.