or Connect

Posts by joycemik

Many thanks again for your help Regards
In the shop they have the price of £60 pounds. Would you think is to much?thank you regards
Thanks you again for your kind reply. Thanks alot, but is not sell on ebay. i see them in a shoe window shop as i have told you before,and would like to know the informationss that you gave me,to buy them for a relative. You are a gentleman here, like Onix and  a few others thank you kind regards
NORE YOU DONT REALISE HOW MUCH STUPID AND MORON YOU ARE??? SOD OFF JERK. PUT YOUR DIRTY NOSE ON YOUR BUSINESS, NOT ON THE OTHER´S BUSINESS. NOBODY ASK YOUR OPINION. YOU ARE A RUDE BASTARD. YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD OFFEND ME WITHOUT REPLY MORON? WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO OFEND THE OTHERS WITHOUT A REASON? I DONT KNOW YOU FROM NOWHERE. RESPECT THE OTHERS IN LIFE IF YOU WANT ALSO  BE RESPECTED. LOOK INTO YOUR MIRROR AND SEE HOW MUCH RETARDED YOU ARE.   IF...
NORE YOU DONT REALISE HOW MUCH STUPID AND MORON YOU ARE??? SOD OFF JERK. PUT YOUR DIRTY NOSE ON YOUR BUSINESS, NOT ON THE OTHER´S BUSINESS. NOBODY ASK YOUR OPINION. YOU ARE A RUDE BASTARD. YOU THINK THAT YOU WOULD OFFEND ME WITHOUT REPLY MORON? WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO OFEND THE OTHERS WITHOUT A REASON? I DONT KNOW YOU FROM NOWHERE. RESPECT THE OTHERS IN LIFE IF YOU WANT ALSO  BE RESPECTED. LOOK INTO YOUR MIRROR AND SEE HOW MUCH RETARDED YOU ARE.   IF ANYONE HERE IS AN...
Yes Capnwes answer me and im very grateful for his opinion and reply. It was very kind. I just can´t see the purpose of ofending persons here without any reason. I just would like to have a second opinion,just that. Im sure is not a crime or offensive for anyone here. This doesn´t means that im not happy and grateful to Capnwes advice and opinions. Obviously. Regards
idiot is you. moron
I would like to ask  if somebody could help me about this brown suede shoes.I try and i can´t figure out what brand and model they really are. They have written on the  heel(not leather)l the word Jubilee and the initials IPS or LPS below. The sole is brown cherry all leather and they say inside the shoes Made in the county of Northampton England. If anyone could give me  any information about the brand.model or price i would be grateful. Many...
i search on the google already but without a brand on the shoes is much more difficult the an accurate search: i visit the loake site, but i dont see any model like these ones,and in the inner lining sole they have loake marked. but thanks any way for your kindness.
thanks