or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Allen Edmonds Kearney is close:http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-kearney-penny-loafer/3146294
Got my Shelton 2nds today. No major quality issues. There may have been a little black paint that bled into the burgundy part. Not in the front but on the sides. Also the sole may have had some leather shavings that were still in the soles. You could trim those off with some scissors. Maybe sand them down. My main disappointment is the fit. I ordered a 9D. Lengthwise they are fine but they squeeze me in the forefront sides. I can't believe that this last, which is...
I've seen the brogueing not match on some new AEs that are sold as seconds. That ordinarily wouldn't bother me, but one of those captoes is bigger than the other! I hope you get the refund.2 stops today and a lot of misses:-Canali mainline striped suit. the entire seam of the left pocket was really worn. LIke this guy would always put his hand in his left pocket only. Maybe that is where he kept his keys?-HF birdseye suit with an ugly reweave mole in one of the...
BB SC. Unlined in the back. Single vented. Minimal padding in the shoulders. Pick stitching. I think it has MOP buttons. Tagged 43L, but I think it's more like a 42L. 32" bottom of collar to end of coat. I used to think this was some kind of cotton blend, but it may be linen. Looks a lot like this one: http://www.thriftin.com/product/new-398-brooks-brothers-linen-blue-sport-coat-42r The size tag looks a lot like the one in the listing above. However, the lining on...
Please post if you end up returning them to AE. That way I can avoid buying Strand seconds for 1-3 years . Color?
I would pass on the To Boot esp. @ $25. Unless they fit you and are in great shape. They are a hard flip b/c the quality is all over the place.
That's what she said.
Gmccl, I agree that the pocket square is a little too matchy to the tie. I think the cufflinks are a little…big. Maybe something a little smaller (but not too small). Good fit/look otherwise. I got this BB SC during a lunchtime stop. Unlined in the back, single vented. Minimal padding in the shoulders. Tagged 43L. 32” bottom of collar to end of coat. Can’t find content tag, but I would imagine it is cotton because the fabric is denimy. Pick stitching. Pretty sure the...
Three stops today netted me the following. Everything is available: Don’t know much about these. They say “Clif” Made in Italy. Pretty much new as they have little if any wear in the heels soles. The upper leather is really soft. New old stock? Says 43 in the bottom of the sole, but I would estimate they are 9D. Anyone know this brand? Cole Haan Made in India captoes. Again, not much wear but not as new as the ones above. Size 11D. Probably worn 1-2 times. Good...
Just the pink one.