or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Nice. I have 2 like this (not zegna) but I love wearing them in spring summer. Congrats.
How bout these rules: Don't buy a Russian-made car. Don't take fashion advice from an Austrian. Don't go grocery shopping while hungry...
I'm concerned that the plaid on the SC won't match the plaid on the pants. I'll allow you to break the pattern/pattern/solid rule. I know, I know, I'm anal.
Vexco bringing it strong to this thread.
As long as we're one the subject of shoe care, can some other glue substitute for Shoe Goo? I've got some topys that are starting to separate from my soles. I can't find my shoe goo tube and didn't want to go the Xmart to pick some up.
Or, 2 could be "get canned from job"3. Fark paying the drycleaners; let's buy ramen noodles and pay the rent4. After 60days drycleaners donates said clothes to the thrift.My day:Picked up a pair of Canali FF slacks in size 35x30. Unsure if I'll keep them. Maybe a little baggy so they could be available. Also a slim fit BB dress shirt, a PRL blue label tailored (slim fit!) white dress shirt. Finally, a lands end tie.Passed on:Zanella double pleated pantsH Freeman NWT...
I'm sure that AE would make good on that by giving you a new pair. However, if you've gotten attached to them, a cobbler can fix them. I had a similar problem with some old AEs and he ended up shaving them down so they wouldn't rock as much. it was about $5-10, if I remember correctly.
I made a stop at a Nordstrom Rack that is kinda far away from my house. Nothing in my size, however, I saw some clearanced AE Kearneys in sz 9.5M for $109 and some Emerys @ $49. The Emerys had that rubber sole (vibram?). I can be persuaded to pick them up for someone tomorrow if you kick in some gas $. If you can wait till next Monday, I will be there again for work and can pick them up @ cost +ship. Of course, they could be gone by then .
Allen Edmonds Kearney is close:http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-kearney-penny-loafer/3146294
Got my Shelton 2nds today. No major quality issues. There may have been a little black paint that bled into the burgundy part. Not in the front but on the sides. Also the sole may have had some leather shavings that were still in the soles. You could trim those off with some scissors. Maybe sand them down. My main disappointment is the fit. I ordered a 9D. Lengthwise they are fine but they squeeze me in the forefront sides. I can't believe that this last, which is...