or Connect

Posts by Shiny

I got these Hales from the 2/$200 sale: Loving them so far. 2nd time this week I wear them. They were 1sts. I was going to wait for the Nordstrom Park Avenue sale, but these are very similar. What's the difference? Maybe I'll get the PAs in bwn when that sale rolls around.
Ned from the show "Ned and Stacey". Another dated look, but at the time he was wearing different stuff compared to other TV characters i.e. Seinfeld.
GONE! Any interest in the following 42S Burberry suit? Pretty recent as it says Burberry as opposed to Burberry's old style blue label. Color is charcoal grey. 1st pix is kinda washed out, but the predominant color IS charcoal: 31" top of collar to end of coat 23" shoulder seam to end of sleeve. I think you have an additional 1.5" to increase the sleeve length judging from the fabric inside the coat lining 23" pit to pit layed flat, coat buttoned, and measured from...
Thanks, all for the feedback on the hermes. I may be on a fake hermes tear, lol. Here's a closeup of the tie and one of the buttons on the shirt.
I’ve been on a Hermes tear. Last week I found a heavy silk tie and this week this: I think it’s real, but I’m prepared to be overruled. This is a slim tie. Prior to this, I had not found any Hermes ties not even fake ones. Also, this shirt: I know these are prized and all, but there are 5-6 fabric pulls and the fabric looks like a cheap Nautica tie after 1 year. That is, some parts of the cloth have the look of white cotton candy (wear areas). I’m gonna...
Congrats, my man.Couple of E. Zegna dress shirts:Tagged 17.5/44, kinda off white with very faint yellow stripes, shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 25.5"solo pix of the one behind it, tagged 16.5/42. shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 26"both available.
Ok, if two trains leave the station at the same time, one heading east, one heading west, which train will get to the destination...Seriously dude you lost me at "People never seem"
A couple of beuts salvaged a long an otherwise *hitty day:
Lasts are not the end all be all to proper fit. a balmoral on one last can fit differently vs. another style on the SAME last. Luckily I wear a D size so they are readily available at Nordies or at their Rack. Even then I have gone up to E widths and to the slimmer ones. I'd hate to be someone with EEE or the As and Bs. Easiest thing would be to pay retail at an actual location since you can return and they can special order. However, I want to save some money on...
Will file this away as useful info to have. I'm sure it will come in handy in the future .Anyway, picked up this Burberry 42S recent charcoal pin striped suit (available) Took these pix when I got home with my crappy cell cam so it doesn't shoe the true color. I would say the waist is a 35 or 36 with 1-2" you can let out. inseam is a 29 with 1.5 more to let out. pants are dble pleated and cuffed, . arms feel short, but I felt some fabric in there to let out. I need to...