or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Nothing really earthshattering the past few days. My finds from the last week or so. 2 lands end ties. The one on the right is a silk knit, my first (!). Not available. L. Barbera L/S shirt. The tag says L on one side and 16.5/42 on the other. Not sure if this is a casual shirt . Made in Italy. Available. Flat front PRL blue label linen pants. Button fly. All linen. 31Wx28.5. Tentatively unavailable since I’m waiting to hear from another SF member about...
Now I understand why DM doesn't respond to PMs: he's just a high school kid!
Picked up a sweet navy BB made in Italy 90% cashmere 10% wool suit. My size! I don’t think I’ve ever owned an all mostly cashmere suit. Maybe more for colder weather? Feels breathable, though. I know there was some discussion about the BB Italy made stuff. Can provide pix and label tag if there’s any interest. Dropped it off at the drycleaners so it could be a while b4 the pix. Also, here’s some of my other finds: E Zegna XLT casual shirt. Long sleeve. Tagged XLT....
I also picked up a recent Corneliani. the pants are slimmer than your usual American brand stuff but not overly so. I think you'll do all right. Recent Corneliani is true to US maker size standards IMO, maybe w/ a slimmer cut.
If this thread was on fire b4, it is now a raging inferno. Congratulations.
good job on the cleaning. Maybe you can paint the metal eyelets to a darker color? Gives it a cockeyed look. Reminds me of this guy:http://www.unsungfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/feldman01.jpg
Allen Edmonds Brentwood, Size 10D These shoes are in great shape. I would say they’ve only been worn once or twice. I wish they fit me so I could make them a part of my rotation. Only issue is that they original owner rubbed out the name of the shoe and AE logo on the insole. Can provide additional pix. WANTS: 41R(!) or 42R suits, lightweight fabrics, Italian name makers preferred NO dbl breasts. Also craving a italianish suit w/unstructured shoulders (at this pt...
I selling this pair of new Allen Edmonds MacNeil shoes, size 9.5D color brown, from their Rough collection. Nothing wrong with the shoes; only I’ve come to the conclusion that I need more dress shoes. Only tried these on when I first got them. And, that was on carpet. I have not worn them on the street or anything. The leather in these is a little distressed at parts, almost dry. I am told this is normal. I think AE recommends that you use conditioner and saddle soap...
Also, passed on this Pioneer TX8100. Was unpriced and I was going to ask the employees to tag it, but the line was humongous and they were short handed. Judging from all the other cdplayers/tapedecks they had there it probably would have been $25-35.Allen Edmonds Brentwood, sz 10d. Great shape and condition. The insole is rubbed out cheese grater style so I couldn't tell the model. I posted this pix to the AE thread and the fine gents there hipped me that these are...
Help id these AEs I bought @ a thrift. The model name of the sole has been washed out, but I think it begins with a B. Thanks in advance: