or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Not my size, but I appreciate you posting stuff like this.
Did someone post on here that the AE Shelton's were going to be discontinued? If yes, that would be a shame.
Bally Black Loafers sz 12D. Good to VG condition. Original heels. [[SPOILER]] Bally loafers, sz 9.5E. VG condtion. Original heels. Leather is super soft. [[SPOILER]] WANTS:41R(!) or 42R suits, lightweight fabrics, Italian name makers preferred NO dbl breasts. Also craving a italianish suit w/unstructured shoulders (at this pt in my life) any brand.shell shoes (burgundy or black) 9 or 9.5DAE Strands in brown 9 Dzanella flat front trousers (34waist)incotex flat front pants...
Also awaiting sizes on those oxforrds. Even though Atljon recently hooked me up with one (Thx!); my first. Some stuff from the past week: RL black label. Not available Bally black loafers. Good to VG shape. Size 12D. Heels are still the original Bally ones, it looks like. Available. Bally longwingy loafers. VG to excellent shape. Size 9.5E. Color is black and burgundy. Leather is super soft and the heels and soles are in even better condition than the Ballys above....
My strands are fine. However, this has been a problem pointed out b4. The consensus was how much you paid for em, how bad it was off, were they seconds, how anal are you? If it's minor, only you will notice it and 99.99% of the population won't.
Is it safe to open this thread now?
Brian would you be interested in this 36R tails tux? No name brand, I think it was “After 6”. I know, I know it’s not an S. Pants nowhere to be found. Did not cop. Canali SC. This fits me but bwn is not my color. Needs dry cleaning.
Just a couple of items for me this week. First were these B. Magli captoes. I see a lot of Maglis with cheap rubber soles or those one piece heel/sole rubber combo jobs. But these are nicer. They are welted and the soles are leather. This pix is from the back of the car and I DID get home in put them in shoe trees. Not available. And, this E. Zegna green turquoise aqua L/S shirt. Tagged XL Has big ass MOP buttons and the hidden button down action in the collar. Wish...
If you bought them used (and there's no possibility of return), then I would suggest some radical surgery: A competent cobbler may be able to rebalance them. That is, sand down the heel area so that arch is not as pronounced. Some are not willing to do this. I've developed a good relationship with 2 cobblers so for me it's no problem. I had a problem similar with an old pair of shoes (not AE) and that's what my cobbler did.Another suggestion is, if you have enough room,...
She's ok with you staying a long time or just go in for a quickie.