or Connect

Posts by Shiny

If anybody goes to the Woodbridge Center mall in Woodbridge NJ on the reg, please PM me. Thanks.
If anyone can pick these up for me, I'll pay for them + proxy fee and shipping. Thanks.
Same thing happened to mine. I contacted Quoddy and they wanted $100 for a new sole. I thought their resoles were more reasonably priced (below $50) so I declined. I also didn't use them heavily. All I can say is don't get any mocs with the vibram wrap.
Probably what all the high fives were about.
Noble,My wife really wants a Mercedes. Hasn't really given me a model, but I'm thinking E class or, my preference, would be an M class since I'd like to be able to drive an SUV once in a while. (I drive a Priius.) Probably a 2013 or so since I don't wanna buy new and take the depreciation hit. A friend of mine got an e class a few years ago when they were discontinuing body styles and got 10K or so off MSRP. Don't know if MB is doing that with their current "new" lineup...
I think that P. Grangard came by here about 2 years ago and said a SWing was coming. And, all we got was that LGA/Rockport comfort shoe.I can think of the following models off the top of my head that have come out the past 2 years: Mcgregor, Williams, Mcneil 2.0, and now this Atlantis. Still no shortwing.
My regional rate options seemed to have disappeared from paypal. I printed out a first class package for personal use and now I lost my regional shipping options. Anyone know how to get them back?
Looking for some sizing advice on some trail oxfords I want to pick up on the 'bay. I actually have some experience trying on some OSB models that may be able to help. I tried on the following when I was at the Independnce store early this year. beefrolls, in size 9.5D too big and roomy: Not sure if these are beefrolls, but I don't see them on the website anymore. Anyway, these were also 9.5D and they were nice and snug. I wore both shoes while wearing basic dress...
Can you gents tell me any info about this EG model I picked up? I looked at all the images on this thread and did not see a model that looked like it. I see that is B width but not sure it it is uk or us sizing. Thanks in advance.
Anybody interested in this Canali suit for $20 + shipping? What I paid. I missed 2 holes in the right front pants area. However, I repaired it. I ironed an iron-on small dot on the under side of the fabric. Then, I took some fabric from the inside seam of the pants leg and glued it in the hole. One looks better than the other. On one of the holes, I had to make sure the pinstripe lined up. It is tagged 50C (or 40S american). I think the coat will cover up the bigger...