or Connect

Posts by Shiny

BB shell PTBs: Even though these are #8, I would call these cigar with a touch of cherry.
They could be following the Macy's/JAB model of sales all the time. They used to give you 25% off clearance shoes every once in a while (1sts). I noticed in the current sale it was 20% and the prices reflected the final discount. They used to take off the % when you checked out. I know cause I was checking out a pair of clearance shoes that never went down pre and post sale. Oh well...
BB shell Ptbs today:
Excellent! Thanks.
What's an easy way to measure sleeve length the way American stores do? I've been measuring the shoulder seam to end of sleeve. I'd like to add the measurement that US buyers are comfortable with like 16x33 (my size). However, these Italian manufacturers only give you the neck and neck centimeter, I think. Thanks.
A couple of good clothing documentaries, but not necessarily about CM: Valentino: the last emperor Scatter my ashes at Bergdorf Goodman
Yes it is!
AE needs to bring back a sleek shortwing. You may be able to find a Belair on the bay. Another option is the Hinsdale (discontinued too).
Yep. TTS. Last is slimmer in the forepart of the shoe than the barrie last.
Went with the BB shell ptbs today: