or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Hey guys, To those that have picked up shoes at Alden DC and/or have them shipped to you: Can I get some sort of break i.e. not having to pay sales tax? I figure 6% sales tax on $700 pair shell shoes is pretty substantial. Does alden DC charge for shipping? I'm able to pick some up and just trying to see if I can catch a small break. Thanks.
Looking to unload the following pants. Each are $10+actual shipping. As far as trades, looking for a medium to slim large Patagonia down sweater, a modern cut 40-42R SC/suits w/soft or unstructured shoulders, 7 fold ties (no name brands, ok). I can send you pants + cash depending on item. We can work something out. I ask that you send me any PP cash as a “friend”. Check my feedback and you’ll see I’m good for it. Top 2 are FF Zanellas “Benny” model. All are 100%...
That looks like a Saks "Black label" Made in Italy suit tag.
How long does it take to get rancourt to respond? I sent an email on Sunday asking about a resole. I know they got it cause I got a robo reply. Nothing complicated, just how to go about getting a resole. That's pi@@poor.
[[SPOILER]] Those 922s have a great color!
Can someone post an old pair of these with the rolls? I'm intrigued, but I'm afraid the unlined nature might mean tons of rolls
Can I say "Tom Ford" on my description for this Rive Gauche coat? Jompso?http://megashiny.tumblr.com/post/117534585202/semi-wild-ysl-rive-gauche-sc-4-huge-ass
Not sure if it was here or the big thrift thread, but was there consensus that this tag means that it's made my Drakes? This is a Burberry London tie that I found:
What are these? Shell? They look great.
Thanks. That would bring back a buttload of returns. My saved searches kinda go like this:billy reid 42rboglioli 42rbrooks brothers 9d -alden (this only returns aldens by bb, in my sz)hanover shell cordovan 9etc.Basically, anything that catches my fancy in a retail store. Stuff for me in my size at ebay prices.