or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Thrifted this Lands End OCBD that has some possibilities. I'm gonna put a saved search for it on the bay. It is a LE "Direct Merchants" "Trim fit" that is made in Hong Kong. Collar points are 3.25" Don't have a protractor so I'm not gonna do the angle thing. It has an unlined collar, but has lined sleeve cuffs. I care more about the collar than the sleeves, lol. Fabric is 100% cotton and this one feels nice and soft. Don't know how old this is b/c the LE ones I've...
I know this is anecdotal, but I sell mostly menswear on ebay. With a little over 100 items, I usually sell at least 1-3 items over the weekend. Have not sold a thing since last Sunday and Monday. After the election, have not sold anything. Also, went out this weekend to some shopping centers/malls. Hit up a couple of Nords Racks b/c they were having 25% off red tag sale. Crowds were really sparse. Maybe shoppers were not spending in anticipation of Black Friday(?). I...
[[SPOILER]] Not as creepy as the caffeine shots.Nice shoes
Any shoe can look sleek if you make them pointy like that.
Hey guys, Looking to unload the following flat front Incotex pants. All are ~34wx29. Asking $30+actual shipping for all. Preference will be to those that want ALL of them. And, ask that you send me paypal as a "friend". I think the Zegna's are also made by Inco but not 100% sure. Added a good shot of the maker tag. Colors are Light gray zegnas (100% wool), charcoal grey incos (super 120s wool) and Light blue chino linos (roughly 50linen/ 50 cotton). Except for the chino...
[[SPOILER]] That bottom suit looks like Paul Smith.
Try the 333 last, grasshopper.
Prefer the one on the left. New one is too red.
Those are amazing!
Those are Grenson for Brooks, buddy.