or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Hey guys, I'm looking for some cheap replacement laces for my mocs. Rawhide, I guess. These are the long ones that loop around the collar of the shoe. Also, how do you loop the laces around the eyelets. I seem to recall some sort of threader. TIA.
Hinsdale is a great model. Thanks for posting.Agree. AE needs a shortwing!
Alden for BB PTBs resoled to crepe. These are #8 but I think they're brown with minor reddish undertones.
It has been done before, but someone mentioned here that BB was severing their relationship with Alden. So, you may never get them.
[[SPOILER]] I can't help you with the 2nd one, but I've seen this label on house Saks 5th Ave Made in Italy suits-black or red label. I don't think it's a "name" maker, though.
Did you get it via email or snail mail?
Barrel, Do I have something here? The patch says something like "Zimbabwe" cotton. Not selvedge. Only $5.
Thanks.This usually happens with coats that are new for me. I have square shoulders and don't slope down. That may be the problem.When you say reduce, do you mean reduce the padding of the shoulder pads?Any videos or illustrations about unpicking?
In a similar vein, I'm looking at illustrations/youtube on how a tailor removes that bulge on the top middle of the back shoulder. I think the term is "excess fabric under the collar". I've googled and nothing. TIA.
Pretty sure this is shell. Not a super deal, but could be if it's for your size. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Allen-Edmonds-Polo-Made-in-USA-Leather-Mens-Oxfords-Spectator-Shoes-Size-95-/380965515652