or Connect

Posts by Shiny

Can I say "Tom Ford" on my description for this Rive Gauche coat? Jompso?http://megashiny.tumblr.com/post/117534585202/semi-wild-ysl-rive-gauche-sc-4-huge-ass
Not sure if it was here or the big thrift thread, but was there consensus that this tag means that it's made my Drakes? This is a Burberry London tie that I found:
What are these? Shell? They look great.
Thanks. That would bring back a buttload of returns. My saved searches kinda go like this:billy reid 42rboglioli 42rbrooks brothers 9d -alden (this only returns aldens by bb, in my sz)hanover shell cordovan 9etc.Basically, anything that catches my fancy in a retail store. Stuff for me in my size at ebay prices.
I ran out of my allowable saved searches on ebay. Other than creating another ebay account, how can I get more? Is there some sort of free site/app?
One of alden's best models. Congrats, sir.
Authenticity check? Buttons are def MOP. [[SPOILER]]
Hey guys, I'm looking for some cheap replacement laces for my mocs. Rawhide, I guess. These are the long ones that loop around the collar of the shoe. Also, how do you loop the laces around the eyelets. I seem to recall some sort of threader. TIA.
Hinsdale is a great model. Thanks for posting.Agree. AE needs a shortwing!
Alden for BB PTBs resoled to crepe. These are #8 but I think they're brown with minor reddish undertones.