or Connect

Posts by ajnewton22

I suppose the question is moot now - I was able to track down a 40R in one of the Dallas stores! RL customer service was very helpful in finding the suit for me and then Bryan in Dallas was more than happy to send it from his store to Michigan.
Can anyone with experience trying on or owning the Black Label Anthony suit weigh in with some advice? I am a law student and I need a new suit or two for interviews, summer job office wear, etc. My budget is around $4-500 with an additional $100 or so for alterations. I am a 40R in almost every style I have tried. The JCrew Ludlow 40R blazers fit me very well off the rack. One jacket has required no tailoring, and the other just needs to come in a minute amount in the...
Hi All, I'm relatively new here and do more browsing than discussing, but I now come to you for help.  I would like to purchase a slim card case/wallet that would generally be used to carry 3-4 cards and potentially a few bills.  I have settled on the Visiting Card Case by Ettinger.  It is marketed as a business card holder, but customer support at both Ettinger and Fendrihan (Fendrihan support was great and replied within hours, Ettinger support was acceptable at...
Hey guys - first post here at sf.net.  I've been around a few times just to read some posts here and there so I finally decided to make a profile.  I'm a young professional/student so my collections are still in the growing process.  Anyways, I do have a question regarding Grenson and dark brown brogues.  I treated myself to a pair of walnut calfskin Strands from AE a few months ago and I am absolutely in love with them.  They feel great and I get compliments on them all...