or Connect

Posts by madmacs

not an obscure word in the UK, at least it wasn't when I left 13 years ago... nor was the usage of learnt... and reading it now it would be past perfect wouldnt it?
put it in a trash bag with an open box of arm and hammer baking soda... take out most of the air... seal for a few days... take it out at let it air for 24 hrs, then repeat as needed.worked to take cigarette and cigar smoke out of a harley davidson leather jacket for me. Couldnt stand even handling it before...
you might want to take a look at these from what price glory, not thrift prices, but good reviews, they have the hobnail version on sale at $50 if you can squeeze into a 13http://onlinemilitaria.com/shopexd.asp?id=1493&bc=no
personally, i'd button them up, turn them inside out and throw them in the washing machine on hand wash... my RG didnt seem to mind it... ymmv however...
Or you can throw them in a trash bag with an open box of baking soda, seal the bag for a few days... take them out and air them for 24 hours... repeat as needed...did this with a leather jacket that must have been owned by a 60 a day smoker... all of them smoked while wearing the jacket... worked well... no chemical/stain risk either
Dat's not gonna be cheap... hmmm German car ya say well lets just add a zero to the wrong end of the price... went through all that with a VW over here... not fun...
I found that the silver ink came off with water on an almost unused sole of a pair of allen edmonds... surprised me...
I was just busting your balls. [/quote]wuss! lolI tend to find that if i've asked them to not call back. the most effective thing is creating a feedback loop using both wireless handsets (mouthpiece to earpiece and adjust the distance apart til it screams)... of course since most of them wear headsets... there's no escape...
I believe that several British regiments have that button pattern on their dress uniforms... looks nice as a jacket, not sure the buttons would really show up well without it being fastened though
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice... I'm guessing it's not 44 L...