or Connect

Posts by CelliniEVO

When are retailers getting their shipment of the ISC workshirts?  Would love to try one on! 
Ordered this from Haberdash last Fall and have only worn it 3 times so I figure its time to put it up for sale.  I've got a Navy Stark I seem to always grab instead and have decided I don't really need 2.  This is the 'new' fit stark which runs slim...check out the thread on StyleForum to see various fit pics.  It is in literally perfect shape.  Free priority shipping in the US.   Thanks for looking. 
I believe Badower's in Des Moines is the only shop that carries anything decent....drove through there a couple years ago and they had baldwin, alden, filson, raleigh denim and some others.  Up until 2 years ago, the front range of Colorado was the same exact way! 
awesome, thanks Karl!  Sounds like some really cool improvements over my last one.  The forearms on the old one were really tight on me and the canvas was still pretty crunchy after a ton of wears. Pumped to see the shading of this Italian canvas! I've got an Apolis coat made from Italian wool that has been great.
Hey Karl, is the ISC workshirt coming out soon goin to be the same as the one released in FW2012? I unfortunately just had to sell my size Medium of that run cuz it was getting a bit tight....really need another one!  I wore that baby daily for about a year!  If so, has the sizing changed at all since 2012?   Thanks
There are some here: http://keep.com/norse-projects-patrik-reverse-fairisle-by-need-supply/k/rjzMe4ABJk/
Anyone looking to trade for an Army Green Stark size Large in the new fit? I'd like a black or grey in a large.  Check my sig for details on the one I have available. 
I bought this beaut for $330 last season and wore it a lot!  Did one cold handwash on it and it shrunk a tad, so I unfortunately have to part with it since its a bit too tight now.   Better images available here: http://www.endclothing.co.uk/norse-projects-patrik-reverse-fair-isle-sweat-168220.html   Will ship priority for free anywhere in the US.  
cool! Wonder if it'll be the same exact thing or something different? 
Does anyone have a Large ISC shirt they are looking to get rid of from the Fall 2012 run?  I've got a Medium I'm looking to trade/sell as its gotten a tad too tight on me this past year.    Thanks