or Connect

Posts by CelliniEVO

Wow! Can't believe those sold for only $250, I'm a 10 on the 2030 and woulda risked sizing down at that price.  I assume these are the pair that guy Zack had who moved to LA and went vegan....wonder if he's sold his 2030 brown and black cxl's yet? 
I'm interested in some 110 boondockers as well!  Would love to see them in the next SF MTO. 
What size were they?  Must've already sold as don't see them up anymore. 
Would love to see some more shots of them!  Were they originally on leather soles?
Thats what I figured....did he say what last the ripple sole will be on?  I remember Johan or someone at 3six getting a really thin ripple soled boot that had a cool natural wood midsole awhile ago. (not exactly sure on the proper terminology of what the midsole materials are called)
Does anyone know anything about the 3sixteen coffee chromepacks Brett posted on Instagram?  I'm assuming they'll be the typical 2030 captoe service boots
How have people found their Workshop model to be working out?  I'd like a pair of the Trunks they have up now, but them not shipping until the end of June when 1/3 of summer is over makes me a little hesitant. 
I'd say the Viberg 10 fits similar to a 1907 or 875 10.25....crazy I know, but thats the best way to describe how it fits me. 
I'd take the insoles out and see if you could comfortably wear them in a 8.5   I've got the 1907's in a 10.5 and I took the insoles out because I hated them and they are pretty damn big on me.  I've got the 875s in a 10 and they are kind of snug....same with the Red Wing oro-leather chukkas in a 10.5.  Anyways, a 10 in the 2030 is perfect on me. 
No rush, but curious when the 20 buck paypal vote deposit will be refunded?