or Connect

Posts by CelliniEVO

I've got the Yosemite in 3 colors and really want to add the BlackWatch to the rotation!  Anyone have a large or medium they are selling?
Is there going to be another run of the BlackWatch Yosemite this year?  
Are there any pics of Standard & Strange's 110 waxed flesh boots online (other than the shot Viberg posted on Instagram)?    Just curious how these differ from our makeup.
  Would love to see how these are looking today! I remember these belonging to a photographer friend of Brett Viberg's
Any idea where I could buy some of these green waxed laces?  The rightlace.com someone linked to a couple pages ago discontinued ones that look similar.   
  Fatty's came in!  Really diggin them! (DSLR is stuffed full of pics unfortunately....may take some later)
yeah, that's the pic I really want to see having ordered the Fat! 
Did you snap any pics?  Would love to see a lineup of all the make-ups next to each other! 
Any news on the MTO's shipping tonight?  Do they ship ground or priority?  I'm not too far from Idaho so I'm hoping to see them this weekend! 
I had boondockers in a size 10 on the 2030 and thought they were really 'pointy' compared to my Indy boots....definitely not sleek dress boots, but in my size they seemed 'duck-billed'.  I've seen some cap-toe service boots on the 2030 in smaller sizes that I think look great and in much better proportion imo.