or Connect

Posts by death shot

I don't understand why I can't stop watching old WCW on youtube from the mid-late 90's.
    I'm really excited about it. My father and I are big ES fans. We've been over each game with a fine tooth comb - no guides. I'm most curious about how sophisticated the social element will be in the game.     Does anybody want to play Ultima Online?
It's the one of the few societal elements where people are left, to a large extent, govern themselves. Are they successful in doing so? I don't think so. I think most people's selfishness and immaturity are reflected in their driving.   PS - Anybody with a WRX is a piece o crap.
Fuck all of this. I speed. I have a fast car and I use it. The thing is, I'm also very courteous and I don't take other people's safety into my hands. If its crowded, I don't push it too fast. If someone needs to get in, I let them. I don't play these idiotic games with people's lives. Anybody who does is a piece of shit, fast or slow.
I just survived Bartleby.
This. Also, people who actually slow down to prevent you from coming over into their lane. Speeding up because you can't stand the idea of someone perhaps being in front of you is ridiculous enough, but slowing down to prevent them from entry is all together absurd. I endure this CONSTANTLY in the DC area. As if the lane itself is a matter of personal property that they seek the need to defend.   This place is a melting pot. A melting pot of SHIT, MAN.
The taxman is pissing me off.
Here's something I don't get...   Reaction videos on youtube. Dude, we don't care what your reaction to such and such was. It seems so self absorbed.
  Even with risks, I think men consciously make them. Women make them while being completely oblivious to the fact. I'd rather be surrounded by risky drivers aware of those around them instead of people in their own little world whilst talking on the phone. I mean, we still have the WRX-driving douchebag early-mind 20's male, but they're not as numerous as women (young and old) who have absolutely no concern for those around them.   Because of the trek I used...