or Connect

Posts by death shot

Even with risks, I think men consciously make them. Women make them while being completely oblivious to the fact. I'd rather be surrounded by risky drivers aware of those around them instead of people in their own little world whilst talking on the phone. I mean, we still have the WRX-driving douchebag early-mind 20's male, but they're not as numerous as women (young and old) who have absolutely no concern for those around them.   Because of the trek I used...
Survival Horror seems neglected to start with. I mean, Resident Evil has become nothing but an action franchise at this point defined by its limitations on movement. Don't get me wrong, I like to play strategically and manage resources, but it makes it even more intense within a horror format. That's what made games like Fatal Frame and Clocktower so good... Limitation on action and feeling susceptible instead of like a tank.       Has anybody played Amnesia:...
  So, to clarify, are you stating that women of age are better drivers than anybody else?   Women (on average) do not drive better with age. They get worse and worse, like American Pie movies, The Rolling Stones, and Chelsea Handler's skin (by the minute).  
^   I've yet to check any of it. They say Dead Space 3 could be cool. Given my sound design fetish, Death Shot likey.
^   Awesome.
  Do we really cause more accidents? I've heard people insist that men are actually worse drivers. I drive every day multiple times a day and the most idiotic offenders that I personally witness are overwhelmingly female, so I'm wondering if the alleged statistics are true.   I live in the DC-ish area as well.
Why Tres Bien has to push XXL Magazine
Zactly.
  Jerry Goldsmith's greatest score, without a doubt. Others may disagree.   Chinatown is actually one of my all-time favorite movies. I watch it at least once a year and prefer to be alone.