or Connect

Posts by death shot

Right on par with Richard Gere in "first knight", amiright?     It reminds me of Hollywood's unsurprising disrespect for German people. In English language films, the English have English accents, Russians have Russian accents, the French have French accents, everybody has an appropriate accent. 9/10 times Germans have English accents, never seem very German, and they're evil no matter what.  
^^   I'll never understand the hype behind Red October. It was in no way a bad film, in fact I rather like the movie, I just don't understand why its "classic" status is so universal.
Tyler Perry's Tyler Perry Perry Tyler
People who flip out on forums over small-fry shit, then proceed to get much snippier than they ever would irl. Total xbox live screamer.
Pull your fucking pants up.
The new milk air jacket is so perfect. I really want a semi-transparent hooded windbreaker. The sleeves do look somewhat big but nothing that couldn't be tailored. Our Legacy had something similar that i also wanted.
I was bidding on an MMM shirt that I really wanted. In the last minute, my Ipad completely froze before I could put in my final bid and I lost.   I've always hated Apple.
My coworker has SNL on, which is bad enough, but the musical act tonight might have been the worst of the worst of the worst. Some nauseating dorks named Sleigh Bells. It was utterly cringe worthy to the point of being shrinkage-inducing. It was just god awful and incredibly forced. Who the hell falls for this dunk? Somebody strike the gong, pull this bitch off the stage with an oversized cane, and beat her to death with it. Thanks.