or Connect

Posts by death shot

Morton Feldman - Crippled Symmetry      
        Just wildly inappropriate, man.   This conversation has gone far enough. Don't talk to me anymore. Thanks.
The problem with overhopping is that hops are like weeds, the choke out the flowers. You lose a lot when you add a lot.   On a side note. It was hot as balls in Georgetown the other day (a place I don't really like to be, but my girl works there). I was walking around at like, 10 am and decided to get loaded. I went to The Guards and they only had Yeungling on draft. I was surprised at how much I actually love that beer. It's not a "great" beer, but it was beyond...
  I understand that we're trying not to talk about beer now, but I couldn't resist.   Good post, but I disagree on the Lindemann's. A lot of their lambics aren't the best in the world (the peche is horrific), but not terrible. Their faro and gueuze really are quite good. Try that faro when you get a chance. Easy to find and not as expensive as some others.   German-German beer is amazing. And yes, we all love Belgian, but German beer does not all taste the same. Brewing...
DayZ. I've decided to upgrade graphics card.
I like mead.
Is there a lot of clan warfare? That's what i'm looking for.
Does anybody here play DayZ?
I'm a fan of Heavy Seas (esp. Marzen) as my cheaps, and Miller Lite as my super-cheap. At first I didn't like ML. But with time... Damn, so refreshing!