or Connect

Posts by death shot

Sick
Please post more pics of clunky shoes that work with Ervell...   No jokes.
Shucks. I really love mine. I'm always looking for a polo with a similar cut.
Tooth,   Any idea if Patrik will ever bring the knit polo back? I really love it and want more of them. Many more of them.
Really into Witcher 2 and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.   ITSP reminds me a lot of Sub-Terrania.    The atmosphere and sound design in ITSP is really cool. Sub Terrania has really good music, too...  
  They actually were nicer, and they very well may have been made by Solovair.
Yeah, they're both Gibsons. The first pair have the normal Gibson sole and blind eyelets. The second have a commando sole and nickel (i think) eyelets. It would be really great if they had a pair with commando sole/blind eyelets. As far as where to get Solovairs, unfortunately you have to get them from England. A simple google will show you a few official online shops, most notably britboot.I really love Solovairs. People have said they are of a higher quality than Martens...
  I feel the same way. I actually really like the way Solovair Gibsons look with the Ervell aesthetic, especially if they have a commando sole. They age well... The first two are pics I posted a while back as I received the wrong size and had to sell... The second are a pair that I have in my crosshairs...