or Connect

Posts by death shot

Good Lord... 
    This might be my favorite Ervell pic.   Also, I'm putting my beloved Ervell Silk Standard, hidden placket shirt on sale (Medium). I didn't want to sell it but if I'm going to alter it, someone else should have it. It is my grail but I need a small.
Hello,   Patrik Ervell Silk Standard shirt with hidden placket, size medium. Long story short: I've been looking for this in a small for a very long time. I've found xs, but it was too small. Found this, sold the xs, but after trying it on I realized that a small would be best and I didn't want to alter this shirt in any way.   This is a gorgeous shirt and you probably know enough about it but if not, here is a description from the auction of the xs:   "The fabric is...
Hello,   Patrik Ervell Silk Standard shirt with hidden placket, size medium. Long story short: I've been looking for this in a small for a very long time. I've found xs, but it was too small. Found this, sold the xs, but after trying it on I realized that a small would be best and I didn't want to alter this shirt in any way.   This is a gorgeous shirt and you probably know enough about it but if not, here is a description from the auction of the xs:   "The fabric is...
Watched Bernie.
Don't pick on Stallone...