or Connect

Posts by death shot

hmmm. How long does it usually take them to ship? Placed an order on Saturday and expected the package to ship yesterday. I'm being impatient I know, just curious how long it usually takes...
More of the same:  
^^ Been meaning to try it
I really love Solovair. I've been wearing them for a long time now. My first pair were oxblood monkey boots and they just won't die.   On some models the leather seems more supple as one person commented. I have a pair of Hawkins boots with said leather and they're far superior. I wear them pretty hard and after a shine they look gorgeous still. Very well made.
Ervell:  
I wear my braided strap loud and proud bro. Not sure how it will look backwards. The strap hangs out quite a bit. I think it looks cool so whatever.
I'll be honest, they just don't look good on a lot of people. I've always had a lot of trouble getting "regular" fitting ballcaps to look good on me. I have a narrow head or some shit, I don't know.   Anyway, they're smaller hats in that they're more shallow and fit higher on your skull. Hard act to pull off but they're the only hats I really like...
I love my hats.   ... They may not be for you...