or Connect

Posts by death shot

Rubberized park = drool
Not as small as on him but undersized. I do wear things slightly undersized. Loud and proud. 
I think the new season is great. I love a lot of what I see and I'll be making some purchases.    I wanted to talk up the Technical Knit Cardigan I got a few months ago. This thing is perfect. It is so good. Fabric is light but strong, tough. The cut is perfect for me. It is functional, minimal and elegant. I wish I had one in black as well. It fits me similar to this:   
 ^^ This
Measurements?
Anybody want to sell their unstructured blazer? I'm a 36 in other jackets. With Ervell sizing maybe a 38 works too depending on measurements. Make that fantasy a reality. 
Damn... Hate to say it, but damn...    Side note: Fedex truly is horrific around here. I live in Baltimore and they've "lost" packages like crazy, and only really with fedex. I think they suck shit and they don't seem to be champions of accountability. 
Anyone trying to sell a black small, xs pocket sweater?
Both. They fit me well in small (5'9, 140), but I always have to get darts. I've been working out and used to be able to fit into XS (for some reason, not sure. I have two of them and they fit great). Not sure how my arms and shoulders will fit into these shirts in a few months.  They really are slim in the arms and pits but not the slimmest I've seen. You don't need to be some alien ectomorph to wear most of his shirts but it helps ;)